search user
Clipland Forum Other

lohan sucks hilary duff rocks!!!!!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 76 (Page 1 of 6) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 13 years ago

> >Hilary Duff 4 EVER
> >linsay lohan sucks
> Why do you hate hilary Duff? Are you haters? the one person who is fat or ugly is linsay lohan. She thinks she's all that when she's not. Hate linsay lohan NOT HILARY DUFF
# 2 13 years ago

> > >Hilary Duff 4 EVER
> > >linsay lohan sucks
> > Why do you hate hilary Duff? Are you haters? the one person who is fat or ugly is linsay lohan. She thinks she's all that when she's not. Hate linsay lohan NOT HILARY DUFF

I HATE linsay and I LOVE hilary! Hilary is da bomm!!!!I'm 1 of her #1 fans!
# 3 13 years ago

the last reply she was so right!! lohan sux and she is ugly!! uglier than my grandma!! hilary is way better she is so beautiful and she is really cute! i will always love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 4 13 years ago

> > >Hilary Duff 4 EVER
> > >linsay lohan sucks
> > Why do you hate hilary Duff? Are you haters? the one person who is fat or ugly is linsay lohan. She thinks she's all that when she's not. Hate linsay lohan NOT HILARY DUFF

I dont really like Lohan but HILARY DUFF SUCKS BIG BALLS!!! She acting is ok but she CANT sing her producers right her songs for her!!! and shes trying to be all "punk" BUT SHE AIN'T PUNK AND NEVER WILL BE CLOSE TO PUNK AND SHES WAAAY TO YOUNG FOR JOEL I DONT KNOW WHAT HE SEES IN HER BUT W/E SHE SUCKS i mean i love her cuz like God doesn't want us to hate but yeah its ahrd i mean i really dislicked her wehn i was 11 then i didn't mind her but now since shes going out w/ Joel SHE SUCKS AGAIN!!!! and she over loads her make up i hope she becoems io Christian because i dont want relaly anyone to go to Hell cause im a christian but Joel shouldn't go out w/ someone who is not a Christian well later and ill be famous one day so dont go saying ill suck cause ill be able to sing or act...or modle!
# 5 13 years ago

Hilary Duff 4 EVER
U are the fat people i bet you cant even sing!!
Yeah I'm PERFECT and PRETTY though unlike YOU LOSERS.
# 6 13 years ago

HILARY
HILARY IS REALLY PRETTY!
LINDSAY IS REALLY UGLY
HILARY IS REALLY KIND!
LINDSAY IS REALLY HORRIBLE
HILARY IS REALLY THIN!
LINDSAY IS REALLY FAT
HILARY HAS FASHION SENSE!
LINDSAY WEARS GROSS CLOTHES

# 7 13 years ago

LLROCKS ALL OF HER MOVIES ROCKS AND WHO EVER
SAIDS OTHERWISE SSSUUUUUCCCKKK TOOOO.....
# 8 13 years ago

> > > >Hilary Duff 4 EVER
> > > >linsay lohan sucks
> > > Why do you hate hilary Duff? Are you haters? the one person who is fat or ugly is linsay lohan. She thinks she's all that when she's not. Hate linsay lohan NOT HILARY DUFF
>
> I HATE linsay and I LOVE hilary! Hilary is da bomm!!!!I'm 1 of her #1 fans!
# 9 13 years ago

lindsay fan
> > >Hilary Duff 4 EVER
> > >linsay lohan is good

OMG, lindsay isn't fat! Your crazy? keep the nuts for yourself, it's horsnuts!
# 10 13 years ago

i really think linsay lohan rocks and hilary duff is good linsay would you lick to go shopping someday i live in 1911 Gardena Ave #6 Glendale CA 91204 you rock linsay lohan love jocelyn
# 11 13 years ago

> i really think linsay lohan rocks and hilary duff is good linsay would you lick to go shopping someday i live in 1911 Gardena Ave #6 Glendale CA 91204 you rock linsay lohan love jocelyn
# 12 13 years ago

i hate hilary duff.She is a lezbean and thinks she's everything.she's fat and an ugly blonde.her and her sister are disgusting they touch and it's sic
# 13 13 years ago

> > > >Hilary Duff 4 EVER
> > > >linsay lohan is good
> > > I don't hate any of them!!!
Hey peeps! All what I'm goin to say is ither of them isn't angels. I like hilary duff and I like Lindsay Lohan. And both of them aren't angels!!! Yes Hilary can be a littel pregnant dogy lindsay can show off her breast. It doesn't mean "oh my gush!"
And lindsay lohan Is not fat and ugly, yes maybe she WAS fat but she wasen't a PIG!
Anyway all what I'm tryin to say is ShUt UP!
And don't call lindsay lohan fat she's way to skiny right now!
And Hilary shouldin't hate lindsay!!!!!
# 14 13 years ago

Hilary Duff is tha one that sux not lindsay lohan and thats wut i gotta say...i mean she is a poser....
# 15 13 years ago

Hilary Duff is tha one that sux not lindsay lohan and thats wut i gotta say...i mean she is a poser....
(Messages 1 to 15 of 76 (Page 1 of 6) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread