search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

mtv commercial w/ awesome music.

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

i know, mtv, and awesome music aren't known to go hand in hand, but there's this one mtv commercial for.. mtv, where this guy is in a wheelchair and he calls some guy a parasite and then goes home and watches mtv and says his day was perfect..

does anyone know the band that's in the background of the commercial? i fricken love that thirty second i heard of it. if you do, please email me, i can't find it anywhere.
# 2 18 years ago

omg..i love that song...but i dunt no wuts it called either....wen u find out can u let me no!
# 3 18 years ago

omg..i love that song...but i dunt no wuts it called either....wen u find out can u let me no!
# 4 18 years ago

Say Hi to Your Mom - "Let's Talk About Spaceships"

http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/commercials/1638/

there you go

> i know, mtv, and awesome music aren't known to go hand in hand, but there's this one mtv commercial for.. mtv, where this guy is in a wheelchair and he calls some guy a parasite and then goes home and watches mtv and says his day was perfect..
>
> does anyone know the band that's in the background of the commercial? i fricken love that thirty second i heard of it. if you do, please email me, i can't find it anywhere.
# 5 18 years ago

"lets talk about spaceships"-say hi to your mom
# 6 18 years ago

Pierce
Its called Let's Talk About Spaceships, by Say Hi to Your Mom. I'm looking for the song from another MTV commercial, then one with the two girls in an art gallery. Any idea?
# 7 18 years ago

the song is "Let's Talk About Spaceships" by Say Hi To Your Mom
# 8 18 years ago

> i know, mtv, and awesome music aren't known to go hand in hand, but there's this one mtv commercial for.. mtv, where this guy is in a wheelchair and he calls some guy a parasite and then goes home and watches mtv and says his day was perfect..
>
> does anyone know the band that's in the background of the commercial? i fricken love that thirty second i heard of it. if you do, please email me, i can't find it anywhere.

It took me forever to find the song title but I finally did its called Lets Talk About Spaceships by Say Hi To Your Mom
# 9 18 years ago

Here ya go:

Artist: Say Hi To Your Mom
Track: Let's Talk About Spaceships

>
# 10 18 years ago

Say Hi to Your Mom - Let's Talk About Spaceships
# 11 18 years ago

>

I think it's Say Hi To Your Mom's 'Let's talk about Spaceships'
But I'm not sure. My sister just walked in while the song was playing on my computer and says, 'Hey that's the song in the commercial with the guy in a wheelchair.'
And I googled it to see if I could find a clip.
This was first thing that popped up.

If 'Let's talk about Spaceships' isn't it, then blame my sister. :D
# 12 18 years ago

ted
The band is called Say Hi to Your Mom. The song is called "Let's Talk about Spaceships."

http://www.sayhitoyourmom.com
# 13 18 years ago

>
# 14 18 years ago

yeah what is that song, i love it
# 15 18 years ago

Say Hi to Your Mom - "Let's Talk About Spaceships"
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread