search user
Clipland Forum Other

i want hilary duffs msn address

(Messages 1 to 15 of 136 (Page 1 of 10) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

i realy like her acting skills and vioce her sonfgs ar relaxing id love to talk 2 her she rocks plz send me her addy
# 2 18 years ago

Hi i like hilary duffs voice and i want her e-mail adress plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cry for her

Thanks
# 3 18 years ago

mikayla
> i realy like her acting skills and vioce her sonfgs ar relaxing id love to talk 2 her she rocks plz send me her addy
# 4 18 years ago

i have met her a number of times and my anut knoes her.i am her #1 fan.i know almost all of her songs. my favourite is crash world
# 5 18 years ago

I Think you are really cool and I love your TV program lizzie mcguire unfortanatley i havnt got it on my TV so I always watch it at my friends I hope you write back to me! PLZ!
# 6 18 years ago

My Step Daughter Loves Hilary Duff And I told her if she writes a letter that I will find a way to get it to her so that is why I would love to have her E-mail add so Serenity could Write to her. She is one of Hilarys biggest fans she is 10yrs old and she went to her concert in march. Her biggest dream is to meat Hilary and spend a day With her. I told her Hilary Has a lot to do so I don't know when she can return her letter. Please send me her e-mail add. Maybe Hilary can write Serenity Trevino at serenity2005@houston.rr.com. Thanks

Crystal Trevino
# 7 18 years ago

> i realy like her acting skills and vioce her sonfgs ar relaxing id love to talk 2 her she rocks plz send me her addy
# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

> i realy like her acting skills and vioce her sonfgs ar relaxing id love to talk 2 her she rocks plz send me her e-mail ID
# 13 18 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

> > i realy like her acting skills and vioce her sonfgs ar relaxing id love to talk 2 her she rocks plz send me her addy
>
# 15 18 years ago

wow i neva ewven knew she had msn lol pls giv us her addy!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 136 (Page 1 of 10) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread