search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

pic of the short haired girl on the john frieda commercial

(Messages 106 to 120 of 138 (Page 8 of 10) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 106 21 years ago

> > Can you PLEASE send me pictures of the short haired girl from the john frieda brilliant brunette commercial to me. (all views, front, back, and both sides).PLEASE! I've been looking everywhere for them.
> > Thank you so much
>
# 107 21 years ago

> Can you PLEASE send me pictures of the short haired girl from the john frieda brilliant brunette commercial to me. (all views, front, back, and both sides).PLEASE! I've been looking everywhere for them.
> Thank you so much
# 108 21 years ago

> > Can you PLEASE send me pictures of the short haired girl from the john frieda brilliant brunette commercial to me. (all views, front, back, and both sides).PLEASE! I've been looking everywhere for them.
> > Thank you so much
>
Hey i want that too if you get it please e-mail me at jdepplover@charter.net
# 109 21 years ago

> > Can you PLEASE send me pictures of the short haired girl from the john frieda brilliant brunette commercial to me. (all views, front, back, and both sides).PLEASE! I've been looking everywhere for them.
> > Thank you so much
>
# 110 21 years ago

melis\
> > Can you PLEASE send me pictures of the short haired girl from the john frieda brilliant brunette commercial to me. (all views, front, back, and both sides).PLEASE! I've been looking everywhere for them.
> > Thank you so much
>
# 111 21 years ago

> > > Can you PLEASE send me pictures of the short haired girl from the john frieda brilliant brunette commercial to me. (all views, front, back, and both sides).PLEASE! I've been looking everywhere for them.
> > > Thank you so much
> >
>
# 112 21 years ago

> > > Can you PLEASE send me pictures of the short haired girl from the john frieda brilliant brunette commercial to me. (all views, front, back, and both sides).PLEASE! I've been looking everywhere for them.
> > > Thank you so much
> >
>
# 113 21 years ago

> > > > Can you PLEASE send me pictures of the short haired girl from the john frieda brilliant brunette commercial to me. (all views, front, back, and both sides).PLEASE! I've been looking everywhere for them.
> > > > Thank you so much
> > >
> >
>
# 114 21 years ago

> > Can you PLEASE send me pictures of the short haired girl from the john frieda brilliant brunette commercial to me. (all views, front, back, and both sides).PLEASE! I've been looking everywhere for them.
> > Thank you so much
>
# 115 21 years ago

> > Can you PLEASE send me pictures of the short haired girl from the john frieda brilliant brunette commercial to me. (all views, front, back, and both sides).PLEASE! I've been looking everywhere for them.
> > Thank you so much
>
I have also been looking for this same picture all over, may i also have them sent to me.
thank you
em
# 116 21 years ago

if you got that picture of that girl from the commercial can you please send it to me asap
>
# 117 21 years ago

I'm looking for it too...:(


> > Can you PLEASE send me pictures of the short haired girl from the john frieda brilliant brunette commercial to me. (all views, front, back, and both sides).PLEASE! I've been looking everywhere for them.
> > Thank you so much
>
# 118 21 years ago

> > Can you PLEASE send me pictures of the short haired girl from the john frieda brilliant brunette commercial to me. (all views, front, back, and both sides).PLEASE! I've been looking everywhere for them.
> > Thank you so much
>
# 119 21 years ago

> > Can you PLEASE send me pictures of the short haired girl from the john frieda brilliant brunette commercial to me. (all views, front, back, and both sides).PLEASE! I've been looking everywhere for them.
> > Thank you so much
>
# 120 21 years ago

> > Can you PLEASE send me pictures of the short haired girl from the john frieda brilliant brunette commercial to me. (all views, front, back, and both sides).PLEASE! I've been looking everywhere for them.
> > Thank you so much
>
(Messages 106 to 120 of 138 (Page 8 of 10) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

120 posts in this thread

Posting Rules
Anonymous users may post new threads
Anonymous users may post replies
Logged in users may post new threads
Logged in users may post replies
Post attachments is off
Post editing is off

All times are GMT+1.
The date and time now is Wed Oct 7 13:30:27 2026.
Tell us what you like, or dislike:

(Optional) Leave your email to let us contact you to follow up on your feedback. Your email address will be kept private.

Leave feedback!  X