search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

America's Prince JFK story song.

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Like the subject says, I'm looking for the song that was in the trailer promoting this TV movie. It was a TBS Superstation original movie. The full title of it was: America's Prince: The John F. Kennedy jr. story. If anyone knows anything about this please e-mail me! Or post it on here. Thanks!
# 2 21 years ago

P.S. go to www.superstation.com, click on original movies, find america's prince and you can watch the trailer for it, and of course hear the song that I'm talking about.

# 3 21 years ago

> Like the subject says, I'm looking for the song that was in the trailer promoting this TV movie. It was a TBS Superstation original movie. The full title of it was: America's Prince: The John F. Kennedy jr. story. If anyone knows anything about this please e-mail me! Or post it on here. Thanks!
Hi...I don't know the name of the song but it is track number 9 on Moby's 18 cd

# 4 21 years ago

dude
Moby - Extreme Ways

# 5 21 years ago

leslie
yea that song is called 'Extreme Ways' by Moby

# 6 21 years ago

it is extreme ways by moby. i just found it. it is also in the movie Bourne Identity

# 7 21 years ago

pmcd
> Like the subject says, I'm looking for the song that was in the trailer promoting this TV movie. It was a TBS Superstation original movie. The full title of it was: America's Prince: The John F. Kennedy jr. story. If anyone knows anything about this please e-mail me! Or post it on here. Thanks!
that song would be extreme ways by moby

# 8 19 years ago

The name of the song is extreme ways and is on moby's 18 cd.
>
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread