search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Please help with the song on the latest Pontiac G6 commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 53 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

ReGaN
yeah sry!! one of the songs from the pontiac commercials is son's gonna rise by citizen cope but the other one is golden touch by razorlight...the one that says *i know the girl with the golden touch* yeah ok just wanted to let everyone know both of the songs!
# 17 18 years ago

> > Its a house/technoish song in the newest pontiac commercials were it presents three latest cars, G6, G6 coupe and another car.. it goes na..na..na..na..na ... i dunno its really cool and i cant get it out of my head and its NOT citizen cope !!

>>The song you are looking for is Club Foot - by kasabian
# 18 18 years ago

It's by KASABIAN and the song is "SON'S GONNA RISE"

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002IRXMI/soundsfamilia-20/ref%3Dnosim/002-3001604-5894407
# 19 18 years ago

Try:

Kasabian - Club Foot

-or-

Razorlight - Golden Touch

~ Mia ~

# 20 18 years ago

Its Called Golden Touch, Its By Razor Light
# 21 18 years ago

> > Its a house/technoish song in the newest pontiac commercials were it presents three latest cars, G6, G6 coupe and another car.. it goes na..na..na..na..na ... i dunno its really cool and i cant get it out of my head and its NOT citizen cope !!
# 22 18 years ago

It's "son's gonna rise" by Citizen Cope.
# 23 18 years ago

#######
Is too, dude! Furthermore, that's Carlos Santana playin' lead. Go here
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002IRXMI/qid=1121632310/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/002-1607122-0256855
& listen to the sample of 'Sun's Gonna Rise':
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/clipserve/B0002IRXMI001004/0/002-1607122-0256855

Der J
# 24 18 years ago

The song is called "Son's gonna rise" and it's by the group "Citizen Cope"
# 25 18 years ago

its called golden touch its by Razorlight
# 26 18 years ago

> Its a house/technoish song in the newest pontiac commercials were it presents three latest cars, G6, G6 coupe and another car.. it goes na..na..na..na..na ... i dunno its really cool and i cant get it out of my head!!!
# 27 18 years ago

Song: Son's Gonna Rise
Artist: Citizen Cope & Santana
Album: The Clarence Greenwood Recordings
# 28 18 years ago

I know everybody is looking for this. The newest pontiac commercials song for where it presents three latest cars, G6, G6 coupe and another car.. it is a sweet song. its really cool and i cant get it out of my head, which is a good thing!!

Song: Son's Gonna Rise
Artist: Citizen Cope & Santana
Album: The Clarence Greenwood Recordings
# 29 18 years ago

i know what song you are tlaking about...it goes "there was a girl with a golden touch, so much it was just to much, and you can have it all if you wanted to" i just dont know the name
# 30 18 years ago

Son's Gonna Rise by Citizen Cope

> Its a house/technoish song in the newest pontiac commercials were it presents three latest cars, G6, G6 coupe and another car.. it goes na..na..na..na..na ... i dunno its really cool and i cant get it out of my head!!!
(Messages 16 to 30 of 53 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread