search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Chase Credit Card Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 137 (Page 1 of 10) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Who sings the song in the song in the Chase Credit Card Commercial?
# 2 18 years ago

> Which one? There's one where the father is shown getting married then the daughter gets married, And there's another one where the man and woman have a kid together and that ends in them fishing.

The first one the song escapes my mind
The second one is Foo Fighters - 100 Years
# 3 18 years ago

Correction: The band is Five for Fighting.

> > Which one? There's one where the father is shown getting married then the daughter gets married, And there's another one where the man and woman have a kid together and that ends in them fishing.
>
> The first one the song escapes my mind
> The second one is Foo Fighters - 100 Years
>
# 4 18 years ago

> Who sings the song in the song in the Chase Credit Card Commercial?
>
# 5 18 years ago

> Who sings the song in the song in the Chase Credit Card Commercial and what is the title to that song? It is the commerical that is currently airing. I also heard this song during some closing ceremonies during the 2004 Olympics.
>
# 6 18 years ago

> > > > I'm looking for the same info - who is the artist/song featured in the current Chase commerical??
>
# 7 18 years ago

>
# 8 18 years ago

> > Who sings the song in the song in the Chase Credit Card Commercial and what is the title to that song? It is the commerical that is currently airing. I also heard this song during some closing ceremonies during the 2004 Olympics.
> >
>
# 9 18 years ago

AW
Five For Fighting - the name of the song is 100 years

# 10 18 years ago

> > Who sings the song in the song in the Chase Credit Card Commercial and what is the title to that song? It is the commerical that is currently airing. I also heard this song during some closing ceremonies during the 2004 Olympics.
> >
>
# 11 18 years ago

>
# 12 18 years ago

>
# 13 18 years ago

> >
>
# 14 18 years ago

> >
>
# 15 18 years ago

> > Who sings the song in the song in the Chase Credit Card Commercial?
> >
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 137 (Page 1 of 10) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread