search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

what is the song?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 53 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

. in the tv commercial featuring "chase" bank credit cards? it has the lyrics "for a moment' in it..but i cannot find anything that soounds like the song......please help.....it is driving me crazy!!
# 2 18 years ago

hi i was going crazy too.. i found the song... 100 years to live from five for fighting... byee
# 3 18 years ago

> . in the tv commercial featuring "chase" bank credit cards? it has the lyrics "for a moment' in it..but i cannot find anything that soounds like the song......please help.....it is driving me crazy!!
# 4 18 years ago

Song is "100 years" by Five for Fighting.
>
# 5 18 years ago

100 Years, Five For Fighting

# 6 18 years ago

> . in the tv commercial featuring "chase" bank credit cards? it has the lyrics "for a moment' in it..but i cannot find anything that soounds like the song......please help.....it is driving me crazy!!
# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

your guardian angel
my little lamb, says God, the song you are seeking is called.....

"100 Years" by Five for Fighting

Do 137 rosaries and call it a day.

Love,
God
# 12 18 years ago

mollie

It drove me crazy hearing it all the time and not being able to tell what the lyrics were too ... I finally looked around a bit and found this and came back to reply since this is the first site I came up with in my search - so if you have not found it it is:
100 Years to Live - Five For Fighting

The lyrics and name are at:
http://kimmercials.com/2005/04/100-years-to-live-five-for-fighting.html
# 13 18 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 53 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread