search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days - commercial

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Hey anyone know the song that plays in the background for the commercial for 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 days' with Kate Hudson?
# 2 21 years ago

the song is 'hey now, hey now' by crowded house... you're hearing the cover by sixpence none the richer which should be on the soundtrack or any download site
# 3 21 years ago

> the song is 'hey now, hey now' by crowded house... you're hearing the cover by sixpence none the richer which should be on the soundtrack or any download site
Well, the song title is actually 'Don't Dream It's Over', though I'm sure you can find it under that.

# 4 21 years ago

What is the song that Kate Hudson was singing where it went ' All The girls wished they were Ben's Partner' ?

# 5 21 years ago

melissa
> the song is 'hey now, hey now' by crowded house... you're hearing the cover by sixpence none the richer which should be on the soundtrack or any download site
YOUR AWESOME THANX YOU HELPED ME OUT THANK U THANK U
# 6 21 years ago

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
# 7 21 years ago

> What is the song that Kate Hudson was singing where it went ' All The girls wished they were Ben's Partner' ?
----
It's a horribly off-key version of 'You're So Vain' by Carly Simon.
# 8 21 years ago

Mon
> Hey anyone know the song that plays in the background for the commercial for 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 days' with Kate Hudson?
-------
Re: The song on the Backgroud is sung by 'Sixpence None the Richer' and it's call, 'Don't Dream It's Over'. I hope this is the one you are looking for.

# 9 21 years ago

> Hey anyone know the song that plays in the background for the commercial for 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 days' with Kate Hudson?

# 10 20 years ago

> What is the song that Kate Hudson was singing where it went ' All The girls wished they were Ben's Partner' ?

# 11 20 years ago

lol I would like to know that too!!

# 12 19 years ago

> Hey anyone know the song that plays in the background for when kate hudson and matthew m. are kissing in the bathroom all i know it says is something about this fills like home to me if you do or know the artist is name please write me at dream_girl_20082003@yahoo.comHow to Lose a Guy in 10 days' with Kate Hudson?
>
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread