search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Axe effect song...

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

> There is an axe effect commercial playing nowadays (theme: "because you never know when"). A couple wake up and get out of bed, start to trace their clothes and wear them on one by one. Parts of the clothes are in the house, the rest leads them to a shopping mall and they part ways there. The ad has a song playing in the background part of the lyrics are "if you come i'll take you there with me ... cos i know and you know .... following you"

If anyone knows the song and the artist, please let me know of the same.

Thanks
Hari
# 2 18 years ago

i had that song on my computer cause i immediately liked it when i heared it. its only like 45 sec long and made for this commmercial only. ill try to find it once again and then ill post the title :)!
# 3 18 years ago

Peter lawlor - getting dressed

http://members.home.nl/chen.w/FallingInLove.mp3

there you go ^^

> > There is an axe effect commercial playing nowadays (theme: "because you never know when"). A couple wake up and get out of bed, start to trace their clothes and wear them on one by one. Parts of the clothes are in the house, the rest leads them to a shopping mall and they part ways there. The ad has a song playing in the background part of the lyrics are "if you come i'll take you there with me ... cos i know and you know .... following you"
>
> If anyone knows the song and the artist, please let me know of the same.
>
> Thanks
> Hari
# 4 18 years ago

> > There is an axe effect commercial playing nowadays (theme: "because you never know when"). A couple wake up and get out of bed, start to trace their clothes and wear them on one by one. Parts of the clothes are in the house, the rest leads them to a shopping mall and they part ways there. The ad has a song playing in the background part of the lyrics are "if you come i'll take you there with me ... cos i know and you know .... following you"
>
>
> Thanks
> Hari
# 5 18 years ago

> Peter lawlor - getting dressed
>
> http://members.home.nl/chen.w/FallingInLove.mp3
>
> there you go ^^
>
>
> > > There is an axe effect commercial playing nowadays (theme: "because you never know when"). A couple wake up and get out of bed, start to trace their clothes and wear them on one by one. Parts of the clothes are in the house, the rest leads them to a shopping mall and they part ways there. The ad has a song playing in the background part of the lyrics are "if you come i'll take you there with me ... cos i know and you know .... following you"
> >
> > If anyone knows the song and the artist, please let me know of the same.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Hari
>
# 6 18 years ago

hey..if you still didn't get the information, the artist is Peter Lawlor and the title is Getting dressed. Bye!
# 7 18 years ago

Martine
It is Peter Lawlor with getting dressed. There is no song of it only the commercial song.

>
>
> Thanks
> Hari
# 8 18 years ago

Hi!
I´ve just seen the video and I´m looking for that song too. I know, that it is song from Ricky Nelson called Easy to be free.

I can´t find the mp3. If you find it, will you send me the link or mp3 please?

Thanks
# 9 18 years ago

Sorry, artist: Israel Kamakawiwo
song: Somewhere over the rainbow

Write mail, I can send you the mp3

4,9 MB
# 10 18 years ago

Hi!
It's Peter Lawlor:Falling in love.But unfortunately you can download only 40mps of it.Maybe there is a longer/full version of it but I can't find it.If you did,please send me an e-mail.Tnx.
# 11 18 years ago

>
>
> Thanks
> Hari
# 12 18 years ago

anka
falling in love by peter lawlor
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread