search user
Clipland Forum Other

Latest Nissan Commercial Music

(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

i know what uare talking about i am looking for it too.. email me when u know thx
# 17 18 years ago

its Fatboy Slim right here right now
# 18 18 years ago

It's by Fatboy Slim and it's called, ironically enough, "Right here, right now". You can't get it on Napster yet, but you can find it on Amazon by the same name and on a CD called "As seen on TV: Songs From Commercials". It's a great song.

> Anyone know the song off of the latest Nissan commercial? It's been used in other commercials, I think even in a Spider Man one.
>
> The commercial cycles between the Nissan lineup and the background music is playing and you can clearly hear the words "right here, right now, right here, right now" a few times then the main tune begins playing. Something similart to a symphony maybe?
>
> Thanks!
# 19 18 years ago

>Fat Boy Slim:

The album is you've come a long way, baby.

song is "right here right now"

Anyone know the song off of the latest Nissan commercial? It's been used in other commercials, I think even in a Spider Man one.
>
> The commercial cycles between the Nissan lineup and the background music is playing and you can clearly hear the words "right here, right now, right here, right now" a few times then the main tune begins playing. Something similart to a symphony maybe?
>
> Thanks!
# 20 18 years ago

> Anyone know the song off of the latest Nissan commercial? It's been used in other commercials, I think even in a Spider Man one.
>
>
> Thanks!
# 21 18 years ago

shit i wish i knew too but it was in the Suicide Girls" movie commercial too
>
>
> Thanks!
# 22 18 years ago

>
>
> Thanks!

It's jesus Jones doing that song.
# 23 18 years ago

bulegila
> Fatboy Slim, Right Here Right Now
>
>
> > Anyone know the song off of the latest Nissan commercial? It's been used in other commercials, I think even in a Spider Man one.
> >
> > The commercial cycles between the Nissan lineup and the background music is playing and you can clearly hear the words "right here, right now, right here, right now" a few times then the main tune begins playing. Something similart to a symphony maybe?
> >
> > Thanks!
>
The name of the band is "Jesus Jones" and the song was popular in the early 90's...
# 24 18 years ago

>
>
> Thanks!
# 25 18 years ago

>
>
> Thanks!
# 26 18 years ago

Right Here, Right Now by Fatboy Slim
(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

26 posts in this thread