search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

DELL COMMERCIAL

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

SOMEONE HELP, I LOVE THE NEW DELL COMMERCIAL WITH THAT SONG, IT SAYS THE GROUPS NAME IS 'THICKE' AND THE SONG IS CALLED 'BE ALRIGHT' BUT I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE NTO EVEN KAZAA. IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE 'IM GONAN BE ALRIGHT, IM GONNA BE OK, I GOTTA GET THIS CHAMPAGNE OF OF MY HEAD??????'
# 2 21 years ago

joe
it is alright by thicke. album is cherry blue skies and it is on kazaa.
> SOMEONE HELP, I LOVE THE NEW DELL COMMERCIAL WITH THAT SONG, IT SAYS THE GROUPS NAME IS 'THICKE' AND THE SONG IS CALLED 'BE ALRIGHT' BUT I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE NTO EVEN KAZAA. IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE 'IM GONAN BE ALRIGHT, IM GONNA BE OK, I GOTTA GET THIS CHAMPAGNE OF OF MY HEAD??????'

# 3 21 years ago

anomaly
go to interscope.com .. it says interscope produces them.. im sure you'll hear something from them in a bit
oh yeah.. i wanna know who that girl in the dell commercials is too

# 4 20 years ago

Anonymous user
Dude, if you get bearshare, just type in Thicke while looking for music, I just tried it myself and got 64 songs, I believe you're particular song is called Be Alright.
Lemme know if you have any luck, worst comes to worst, I'll D/L the song and send it to you.
# 5 19 years ago

Monkeyman
> SOMEONE HELP, I LOVE THE NEW DELL COMMERCIAL WITH THAT SONG, IT SAYS THE GROUPS NAME IS 'THICKE' AND THE SONG IS CALLED 'BE ALRIGHT' BUT I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE NTO EVEN KAZAA. IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE 'IM GONAN BE ALRIGHT, IM GONNA BE OK, I GOTTA GET THIS CHAMPAGNE OF OF MY HEAD??????'
> "Thicke" is actually Robin Thicke the son of actor Alan Thicke. Check out Amazon. He's to underground to pickup on Kazaa. He did a great dance song called "When I Get You Alone" which was a cover of "Fifth of Beethoven." GOOD LUCK!!
# 6 19 years ago

>
# 7 18 years ago

> > SOMEONE HELP, I LOVE THE NEW DELL COMMERCIAL WITH THAT SONG, IT SAYS THE GROUPS NAME IS 'THICKE' AND THE SONG IS CALLED 'BE ALRIGHT' BUT I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE NTO EVEN KAZAA. IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE 'IM GONAN BE ALRIGHT, IM GONNA BE OK, I GOTTA GET THIS CHAMPAGNE OF OF MY HEAD??????'
> > "Thicke" is actually Robin Thicke the son of actor Alan Thicke. Check out Amazon. He's to underground to pickup on Kazaa. He did a great dance song called "When I Get You Alone" which was a cover of "Fifth of Beethoven." GOOD LUCK!!
> What about the one other commercial from Dell where there's an alternative music band playing in a living room and one of the band members is dancing on top of the living room table? What's the song/group name, or is it not even a real band?
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread