search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Toyota Echo Commercial

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I would like to know the name of the song in the Toyota Echo commercial. The one where the car parks in the 'large vehicle' stall. Thanks.
# 2 21 years ago

yeah i'd like to know too...please email me if you know
# 3 21 years ago

> I would like to know the name of the song in the Toyota Echo commercial. The one where the car parks in the 'large vehicle' stall. Thanks.
HI I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNWO OF THE SONG IN THE TOYOTA ECHO COMMERCIAL ON TV.
# 4 20 years ago

There is a new toyota commercail with a girl who has short brown hair. She's outside her red toyota (I believe it's an echo) and some men jump out of the hatch and fix something, then jump back inside the vehicle.
What i am wondering, is, what is the song that is played on that commercial. It really really like it. If anyone knows the name of the song or even who sings it, please e mail me. Thanks.

# 5 20 years ago

HI,

I was hoping that you found out the name of the song in the Echo commercial. If so, could you pass it along?

Thanks
# 6 20 years ago

Hey there. I'm looking for this song too. Did you guys find it? If I find it, I'll post the answer.
Good luck too--unless u got it already...
# 7 20 years ago

http://www.boardsmag.com/articles/online/20030730/echo.html?word=echo
the July 30, 2003 article..

The Song looks like it's "Eggplant"
but "music by" looks like it not the writer or singer but rather the music arranger..
Anyway, I couldn't find a song by this name on Kazaa that matched..
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread