search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

New Lipton Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

What's the name of the song in it? The commercial has a bunch of different people making up the lyrics which are "mmmm mmm mmm mmm mmm". It's an old, well known song but I can't find it! Anybody know what I'm talking about?
# 2 18 years ago

Adam
I'm pretty sure it's the song "There Is a Mountain" by Donovan.

> What's the name of the song in it? The commercial has a bunch of different people making up the lyrics which are "mmmm mmm mmm mmm mmm". It's an old, well known song but I can't find it! Anybody know what I'm talking about?
# 3 18 years ago

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. If you find out please let me know!
# 4 18 years ago

Sarah
Oh, I really want to know too! It was also in the movie Matilda.
# 5 18 years ago

keandra
Hey it's Little Bitty Pretty One by the Jackson 5.
# 6 18 years ago

The song is little bitty pretty one written by Robert Byrd

> I'm pretty sure it's the song "There Is a Mountain" by Donovan.
>
> > What's the name of the song in it? The commercial has a bunch of different people making up the lyrics which are "mmmm mmm mmm mmm mmm". It's an old, well known song but I can't find it! Anybody know what I'm talking about?
>
# 7 17 years ago

The song is "little bitty pretty one" by the jackson 5
# 8 18 years ago

chuckywang
No, it's Little Bitty Pretty One by Thurston Harris. It's also been done by The Jackson 5 and Huey Lewis and the News.

>
> > What's the name of the song in it? The commercial has a bunch of different people making up the lyrics which are "mmmm mmm mmm mmm mmm". It's an old, well known song but I can't find it! Anybody know what I'm talking about?
>
# 9 18 years ago

> "Little Bitty Pretty One"
# 10 18 years ago

Yep, that drove me crazy for a week until I forgot about it, just saw it a few minutes ago. It's definitely not There is a Mountain. (I thought I was the only person on the internet under 50 who knew that song)
# 11 18 years ago

> Diregard the other postings. The song you are lookinf or was also in Matilda and on the VHS version of the movie "BIG" promoting fox movies. Bobby Darin is the artist and the song title is "Little Bitty Pretty One." Your welcome.

The song is little bitty pretty one written by Robert Byrd
>
> > I'm pretty sure it's the song "There Is a Mountain" by Donovan.
> >
> > > What's the name of the song in it? The commercial has a bunch of different people making up the lyrics which are "mmmm mmm mmm mmm mmm". It's an old, well known song but I can't find it! Anybody know what I'm talking about?
> >
>
# 12 18 years ago

>> ahhh ive been wondering this too, hopefully this is the song..if it is, you have saved my brain from mucchhh thinking about this song

>
>
# 13 18 years ago

It's a 50s song called "Little Bitty Pretty One," and it's been redone by various artists. (:
# 14 18 years ago

> What's the name of the song in it? The commercial has a bunch of different people making up the lyrics which are "mmmm mmm mmm mmm mmm". It's an old, well known song but I can't find it! Anybody know what I'm talking about?

It's called "Little Bitty Pretty One"

many artists have done it, probably the most famous was Bobby Day (also sang Rockin' Robin), but like i said, it has been covered by many
# 15 18 years ago

Most famous version is by Bobby Day - same guy who sang Rockin Robin

> The song is little bitty pretty one written by Robert Byrd
>
> > I'm pretty sure it's the song "There Is a Mountain" by Donovan.
> >
> > > What's the name of the song in it? The commercial has a bunch of different people making up the lyrics which are "mmmm mmm mmm mmm mmm". It's an old, well known song but I can't find it! Anybody know what I'm talking about?
> >
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread