Advert
Clipland Forum Other

nightwish

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

have any of you heard of nightwish..?
# 2 18 years ago

> have any of you heard of nightwish..?
> Nightwish is an Finnish metal band with a twist. They have a female lead singer that sings in an almost operatic style. They kind of remind me of Evanescence.
# 3 18 years ago

> > have any of you heard of nightwish..?
> > Nightwish is an Finnish metal band with a twist. They have a female lead singer that sings in an almost operatic style. They kind of remind me of Evanescence.

I think they are better than evanescence, but that's subjective. And yes, Tarja, the lead singer, sings opera. Recently she starred in a south american opera, noches escandinavian
# 4 18 years ago

Tiffany
> have any of you heard of nightwish..?
>
Nightwish is awesome.
# 5 18 years ago

> > > have any of you heard of nightwish..?
> > > Nightwish is an Finnish metal band with a twist. They have a female lead singer that sings in an almost operatic style. They kind of remind me of Evanescence.
>
> I think they are better than evanescence, but that's subjective. And yes, Tarja, the lead singer, sings opera. Recently she starred in a south american opera, noches escandinavian
>

i think evanescence are better, they are my fav band but nightwish are still awesomely amazing!! if it weren't for ev i'd say they were the best evr
# 6 18 years ago

> > > Nightwish is an Finnish metal band with a twist. They have a female lead singer that sings in an almost operatic style. They kind of remind me of Evanescence.
>
> I think they are better than evanescence, but that's subjective. And yes, Tarja, the lead singer, sings opera. Recently she starred in a south american opera, noches escandinavian
>
# 7 18 years ago

> > > > have any of you heard of nightwish..?
> > > > Nightwish is an Finnish metal band with a twist. They have a female lead singer that sings in an almost operatic style. They kind of remind me of Evanescence.
> >
> > I think they are better than evanescence, but that's subjective. And yes, Tarja, the lead singer, sings opera. Recently she starred in a south american opera, noches escandinavian
> >
>
# 8 18 years ago

>
>
# 9 18 years ago

>
>
# 10 18 years ago

> >
> Nightwish is awesome.
# 11 18 years ago

> >
> Nightwish is awesome.
# 12 18 years ago

Martinique Louise
Evanescence?! that's who you are comaring Nightwish to? what-EVER!! Nightwish is so much better!
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread