> hilary duff sucks
> LINDSAY LOHAN 4EVER
# 4 13 years ago

caylin
hilary duff totally suc she's a bitch
# 5 13 years ago

> > hilary duff sucks
> > LINDSAY LOHAN 4EVER
> lindsay is a fuking little anorexia chick wif a big head. she looks deformed seriously. she's ugly n cant sing the only thing ill give her is she can act. i think actors should b actors n singers should b singers.none of this cross-over shit. i hope lindsay will wake up 2 herself she needs 2 eat i mean i eat like a fuking horse but im still skinny get a life u fuking ugly bitch n stay an ACTOR!
# 6 13 years ago

lauran
> > > hilary duff sucks
> > > LINDSAY LOHAN 4EVER
> > tegan carson is the bomb mate. shes pretty,smart greatly talented in karate, singing, and guitar wif her band black ruby is the best fuking band of all time ya! she has the most amazing life ever shes a queen of all queens
>
# 7 13 years ago

tegan
> > > > hilary duff sucks
> > > > LINDSAY LOHAN 4EVER
> > > joel davey is a fuking hot sexi beast n is all mine so fuk of bitches his got everything
> >
>
# 8 13 years ago

>Hilary Duff 4 EVER
>linsay lohan sucks
Why do you hate hilary Duff? Are you haters? the one person who is fat or ugly is linsay lohan. She thinks she's all that when she's not. Hate linsay lohan NOT HILARY DUFF
# 9 13 years ago

>Hilary Duff 4 EVER
>linsay lohan sucks
Why do you hate hilary Duff? Are you haters? the one person who is fat or ugly is linsay lohan. She thinks she's all that when she's not. Hate linsay lohan NOT HILARY DUFF
# 10 13 years ago

>Hilary Duff 4 EVER
>linsay lohan sucks
# 11 13 years ago

Dani
> hilary duff sucks
> LINDSAY LOHAN 4EVER
lindsay sucks 2
# 12 13 years ago

> hilary duff sucks
> LINDSAY LOHAN 4EVER
lindsay sucks worse
# 13 13 years ago

I seriously dont give a fuck about Lindsay, i just HATE HILARY SO BAD......shes fake, cant sing and all her fuckin fans are liek 6&7 year olds, and her songs are gay, and I hate her fuckin jolly lolly I luv mommy bullshit, get real, fuck that candy bubblegum pop shit music, PUNK ROCK ALL THE WAY
PS: Shes a fuckin poser
# 14 13 years ago

i thi
# 15 13 years ago

> > > > > hilary duff is good
> > > > > LINDSAY LOHAN 4EVER
> > > > joel davey is a fuking hot sexi beast n is all mine so fuk of pregnant doges his got everything
> > >
> >
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread