search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Axe Effect Commercial

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I was wondering if yo ucould help me out I heard this really good song on an Axe Effect commercial the one with the bug when it bites the guy then the frog eats it and it keeps fgoing on and getting everyone to want to do stuff with each other the lyrics are like "gimme love, love, love, love. and it is a techno dance song it was good thanks!!!
# 2 18 years ago

Based on my research, I believe the song is "You Give Me Love" by Manuk. Hope it helps!
# 3 18 years ago

> I was wondering if yo ucould help me out I heard this really good song on an Axe Effect commercial the one with the bug when it bites the guy then the frog eats it and it keeps fgoing on and getting everyone to want to do stuff with each other the lyrics are like "gimme love, love, love, love. and it is a techno dance song it was good thanks!!!
# 4 18 years ago

g
> I was wondering if yo ucould help me out I heard this really good song on an Axe Effect commercial the one with the bug when it bites the guy then the frog eats it and it keeps fgoing on and getting everyone to want to do stuff with each other the lyrics are like "gimme love, love, love, love. and it is a techno dance song it was good thanks!!!
# 5 18 years ago

I am sorry to say the "give me love" song was specifically made for the 30 second commercial and there is no more of the song. If you want to hear it, go to http://www.theaxeeffect.com/jumpmeta/
# 6 18 years ago

i also heard a really good song/beat from an axe commercial, the one where all the girls smell and caress all the metal cuz its from his recycled axe cans.. can u help me out i really wanna download or find that song.. thanks
# 7 18 years ago

I would like to know what's the name of that song too....
> > I was wondering if yo ucould help me out I heard this really good song on an Axe Effect commercial the one with the bug when it bites the guy then the frog eats it and it keeps fgoing on and getting everyone to want to do stuff with each other the lyrics are like "gimme love, love, love, love. and it is a techno dance song it was good thanks!!!
>
# 8 18 years ago

> > I was wondering if yo ucould help me out I heard this really good song on an Axe Effect commercial the one with the bug when it bites the guy then the frog eats it and it keeps fgoing on and getting everyone to want to do stuff with each other the lyrics are like "gimme love, love, love, love. and it is a techno dance song it was good thanks!!!
>
# 9 18 years ago

ok umm i dont know if you know this yet but the that song is MANUK: "You Give Me Love just to let you know!!!
# 10 18 years ago

>
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread