search user
Clipland Forum Other

Mercury Montego Girl

(Messages 31 to 45 of 48 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

Hey can you send me the clip with that chick, I havnt seen it but she is so hot some sports talk radio was talking about here. jasonb009@hotmail.com

> > Now she is in the 2005 Mercury Mountaineer commercial!
> > I was lucky enough to be able to capture the Montego commercial.
> > I am trying to capture the Mountaineer one as well.
> >
> > She is soooo hot!
> > Somebody PLEASE contact Lincoln/Mercury & find out who she is, cos I don't have the time - gotta go.
>
> If you've got the commercial, could yous send it to on my email address? I havent seen the commercial yet, And I keep hearing about her
> >
> >
>
# 32 18 years ago

> Hey can you send me the clip with that chick, I havnt seen it but she is so hot some sports talk radio was talking about here. jasonb009@hotmail.com
>
> > > Now she is in the 2005 Mercury Mountaineer commercial!
> > > I was lucky enough to be able to capture the Montego commercial.
> > > I am trying to capture the Mountaineer one as well.
> > >
> > > She is soooo hot!
> > > Somebody PLEASE contact Lincoln/Mercury & find out who she is, cos I don't have the time - gotta go.
> >
> > If you've got the commercial, could yous send it to on my email address? I havent seen the commercial yet, And I keep hearing about her
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 33 18 years ago

Seth
> I agree 100%. nice Italian babe that I needmore photos of.Only seen her on the
> YES network.
>
>
>
> Now she is in the 2005 Mercury Mountaineer commercial!
> >
> > She is soooo hot!
> > Somebody PLEASE contact Lincoln/Mercury & find out who she is, cos I don't have the time - gotta go.
> >
> >
> Her name is Jill Wagner. She has been on several shows, Punk'd, Monk, and Dr.Vegas.
# 34 18 years ago

Seth
> I agree 100%. nice Italian babe that I needmore photos of.Only seen her on the
> YES network.
>
>
>
> >
> > She is soooo hot!
> >
> >
> Her name is Jill Wagner. She has been on several shows, Punk'd, Monk, and Dr.Vegas.
# 35 18 years ago

Seth
> YES network.
>
>
>
> >
> > She is soooo hot!
> >
> >
# 36 18 years ago

Andy
I am looking all over too! She is hard to find!!!!!

> >
> > She is soooo hot!
>
> If you've got the commercial, could yous send it to on my email address? I havent seen the commercial yet, And I keep hearing about her
> >
> >
>
# 37 18 years ago

I've been curious to find out more about her...must be a model of some sort??

> >
> > She is soooo hot!
>
> >
> >
>
# 38 18 years ago

Hey,

That commercial is HOT ! I'm trying to find her name also. I'll let you know if i do. Google can't even seem to help me out.
# 39 18 years ago

> >
> > She is soooo hot!
>
> >
> >
>
I have been google searching all over the place looking for her. She is VERY HOT!!!!! Oh so Sexy. Good job Mercury!!! But, I can't find anything on her. :(
# 40 18 years ago

The Mercury girl is Jill Wagner. She's on Punk'd now, I guess? Anyway, she's in FHM or stuff or one of those dude-mags.

# 41 18 years ago

DD
> YES network.
>
>
>
> >
> > She is soooo hot!
> >
> >
> Jill Wagner is the Mercury Montego , Mountaineer TV commercial girl

# 42 18 years ago

I read that here name is Jill Wagner. I guess I am not the only one going ga-ga over here.

> YES network.
>
>
>
> >
> > She is soooo hot!
> >
> >
>
# 43 18 years ago

DB
Her name is Jill Wagner. She doesn't get your attention in a seductive way like so many commercials try to do. She is just VERY pretty. Too bad it doesn't do anything to sell cars. I mean who remembers anything about the cars?? I'm looking at HER! LOL

> >
> > She is soooo hot!
>
> >
> >
>
# 44 18 years ago

> YES network.
>
>
>
> >
> > She is soooo hot!
> >
> >
>
She is absolutly stunning - Why would Murcury use her - you don't look at the vehicles - I really don't remember what vehicles they were showing-

Please someone give us her name, and a way of seeing more of her.
# 45 18 years ago

She was on punked with Ashton Kutcher....

> YES network.
>
>
>
> >
> > She is soooo hot!
> >
> >
>
(Messages 31 to 45 of 48 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread