search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Nike Dream Ad Song

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song in the Nike Ad where the guy wakes up and starts jogging in a drea, he's chased by a bear, hits his head on a fire hydrant etc..... A girl is singing in the background something about whenever I wake up...........
# 2 18 years ago

It's ad for Adidas directed by Spike Jonze:
http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/commercials/1586/

> Does anyone know the name of the song in the Nike Ad where the guy wakes up and starts jogging in a drea, he's chased by a bear, hits his head on a fire hydrant etc..... A girl is singing in the background something about whenever I wake up...........
# 3 18 years ago

duffman
Hello Tomorrow - Karen O
# 4 18 years ago

Don't know much about the song other than Squeak E. Clean composed it and Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs provides the vocals. Here's a link that people are using on MySpace to post the song on their profile. So you can at least download it.

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/littlewonder/WheneverIWakeUp.mp3
# 5 17 years ago

k.
oh god. thank you so much!
# 6 18 years ago

Seven
Its an adidas song and its by squeaky clean(with the singer from the yeah yeah yeahs' karen o.) called hello world
# 7 18 years ago

Seven
It's an Adidas Ad, its by Squeaky Clean(with Karen O. from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs) called "hello world"
# 8 18 years ago

Ally
I really want to know
That song is gorgeous.
# 9 18 years ago

its actually an adidas commercial..its called "whenever i wake up" - sarah o, she's in the yeah yeah yeahs.
# 10 18 years ago

> Since you seem to know so much about music.. her name is actually Karen O. Just so you don't go around making yourself look like an idiot.;)
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread