search user
Clipland Forum Other

who is the hot brunette in the world car kia/hundai commericals?

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
Question

rob
anyone know who the hot girl is in the world car kia/hundai commercals she is a brunette i believe please help
# 2 18 years ago

The answer Stacey Scowley is wrong - she was in another KIA commercial.

The correct answer to this question seems to be actress Vanessa Macias.
Vanessa Macias started in US Television with a travel show, "Show Me Texas", in San Antonio. From there she moved to feature reporting for the San Antonio CBS morning show "Great Day S.A.", where she - according to her website - earned the moniker, “Daring Vanessa.”
Edited by moderator on Tue Jan 30 18:24:42 2018
# 3 18 years ago

SHE IS FROM SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
# 4 18 years ago

> anyone know who the hot girl is in the world car kia/hundai commercals she is a brunette i believe please help
i know who she is... but who are you? rob what is your last name?
# 5 18 years ago

> > anyone know who the hot girl is in the world car kia/hundai commercals she is a brunette i believe please help
> i know who she is... but who are you? rob what is your last name?

Wow...why the mystery? I'm curious too. Who is she???
# 6 18 years ago

> anyone know who the hot girl is in the world car kia/hundai commercals she is a brunette i believe please help
yea it is stacey scowley
# 7 18 years ago

> > > anyone know who the hot girl is in the world car kia/hundai commercals she is a brunette i believe please help
> > yea it is stacey scowley
> no her name is vanessa macias
# 8 18 years ago

> > > anyone know who the hot girl is in the world car kia/hundai commercals she is a brunette i believe please help
> > yea it is stacey scowley
> no her name is vanessa macias
>her name is vanessa macias and she was on 99.5 kiss lyle hann morning show on thursday am time.....talking about SEX!!!!
# 9 17 years ago

> > anyone know who the hot girl is in the world car kia/hundai commercals she is a brunette i believe please help
> yea it is stacey scowley
Vanessa Macias
# 10 17 years ago

> i know who she is... but who are you? rob what is your last name?
i was actually wondering her name, she used to do the morning show in S.A. Texas and I still can't remember her name, if you have info please let me know, thanks!
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread