search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Girl in Mercury Montego commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 92 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

This girl is absolutely stunning. For the first time in my life I can honestly say the commercial (girl) makes me want to go out and buy a Mercury!!!! Does anybody know anything about this girl, name, other work she has done, agency? I can definitely see her developing a huge following (not to mention career) from this ad.

Thanks.
# 2 18 years ago

Completely agree...

> This girl is absolutely stunning. For the first time in my life I can honestly say the commercial (girl) makes me want to go out and buy a Mercury!!!! Does anybody know anything about this girl, name, other work she has done, agency? I can definitely see her developing a huge following (not to mention career) from this ad.
>
> Thanks.
# 3 18 years ago

> This girl is absolutely stunning. For the first time in my life I can honestly say the commercial (girl) makes me want to go out and buy a Mercury!!!! Does anybody know anything about this girl, name, other work she has done, agency? I can definitely see her developing a huge following (not to mention career) from this ad.
>
> Thanks.

I KNOW. I KNOW. THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS COMMERICAL I WAS ABSOLUTELY MESMERIZED BY THIS WOMAN. SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. SHE HAD BEUTIFUL, LONG BLACK HAR AND WAS WEAING SUCH A CUTE OUTFIT. I COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER THE NEXT DAY. I HAVE TO KNOW WHO SHE IS! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HER NAME IS AND I WANT TO SEE MORE PICTURES OF HER. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON HER PLEASE E-MAIL ME. THANK YOU.
# 4 18 years ago

I want to know too! Can someone please contact Ford/Mercury via their website & find out and post the results? I don't have the time right now.
She is the hottest girl on earth. I would NEVER even look at another chick for awhile if I was dating her.
She looks kinda like Rachel Ray from Food TV channel about 5 years and 20 pounds ago!

> > This girl is absolutely stunning. For the first time in my life I can honestly say the commercial (girl) makes me want to go out and buy a Mercury!!!! Does anybody know anything about this girl, name, other work she has done, agency? I can definitely see her developing a huge following (not to mention career) from this ad.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> I KNOW. I KNOW. THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS COMMERICAL I WAS ABSOLUTELY MESMERIZED BY THIS WOMAN. SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. SHE HAD BEUTIFUL, LONG BLACK HAR AND WAS WEAING SUCH A CUTE OUTFIT. I COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER THE NEXT DAY. I HAVE TO KNOW WHO SHE IS! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HER NAME IS AND I WANT TO SEE MORE PICTURES OF HER. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON HER PLEASE E-MAIL ME. THANK YOU.
# 5 18 years ago

She is gorgeous! I am trying to catch the commercial on tape so I can post it on some boards...maybe someone will know who she is...she's hot!

> I want to know too! Can someone please contact Ford/Mercury via their website & find out and post the results? I don't have the time right now.
> She is the hottest girl on earth. I would NEVER even look at another chick for awhile if I was dating her.
> She looks kinda like Rachel Ray from Food TV channel about 5 years and 20 pounds ago!
>
> > > This girl is absolutely stunning. For the first time in my life I can honestly say the commercial (girl) makes me want to go out and buy a Mercury!!!! Does anybody know anything about this girl, name, other work she has done, agency? I can definitely see her developing a huge following (not to mention career) from this ad.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > I KNOW. I KNOW. THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS COMMERICAL I WAS ABSOLUTELY MESMERIZED BY THIS WOMAN. SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. SHE HAD BEUTIFUL, LONG BLACK HAR AND WAS WEAING SUCH A CUTE OUTFIT. I COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER THE NEXT DAY. I HAVE TO KNOW WHO SHE IS! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HER NAME IS AND I WANT TO SEE MORE PICTURES OF HER. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON HER PLEASE E-MAIL ME. THANK YOU.
>
# 6 18 years ago

hoseman
I gotta agree... who is she?

>
> Thanks.
# 7 18 years ago

earl earl@earl.com
I completely agree, the girl is perfect, gorgeous. I wonder who she is.
# 8 18 years ago

you guys aren't kidding. She's in 2 commercials now for mercury. even looks better in the second one if you can believe that. Found this thread while trying to find out who she is LOL
# 9 18 years ago

>
> Thanks.
# 10 18 years ago

> I hope someone answers your request, cuz she is one of the most beautiful women to grace T.V. in quite some time. I'm on your side, I want to see more of her. T.V., magazines, whatever.
> thanks.
# 11 18 years ago

I believe that is Jill Wagner from Punked season 2 or 3... although I could be mistaken

> She is gorgeous! I am trying to catch the commercial on tape so I can post it on some boards...maybe someone will know who she is...she's hot!
>
>
> > I want to know too! Can someone please contact Ford/Mercury via their website & find out and post the results? I don't have the time right now.
> > She is the hottest girl on earth. I would NEVER even look at another chick for awhile if I was dating her.
> > She looks kinda like Rachel Ray from Food TV channel about 5 years and 20 pounds ago!
> >
> > > > This girl is absolutely stunning. For the first time in my life I can honestly say the commercial (girl) makes me want to go out and buy a Mercury!!!! Does anybody know anything about this girl, name, other work she has done, agency? I can definitely see her developing a huge following (not to mention career) from this ad.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > I KNOW. I KNOW. THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS COMMERICAL I WAS ABSOLUTELY MESMERIZED BY THIS WOMAN. SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. SHE HAD BEUTIFUL, LONG BLACK HAR AND WAS WEAING SUCH A CUTE OUTFIT. I COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER THE NEXT DAY. I HAVE TO KNOW WHO SHE IS! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HER NAME IS AND I WANT TO SEE MORE PICTURES OF HER. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON HER PLEASE E-MAIL ME. THANK YOU.
> >
>
# 12 18 years ago

I believe that is Jill Wagner from Punk'd on MTV... she was on either season 2 or 3.
# 13 18 years ago

I believe that is Jill Wagner from Mtv's Punk'd... she was on either season 2 or 3... here is her Stuff Magazine lay out... if it isn't her it certainly looks like her... hope this helps

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_girls/girl.aspx?id=354

>
> Thanks.
# 14 18 years ago

"I believe her name is Jill Wagner, she was also in season 2 or 3 of MTV Punkd. Hope this helps"
# 15 18 years ago

I believe that is Jill Wagner from season 2 of Punk'd on MTV... http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_girls/girl.aspx?id=354

Hope this helps
(Messages 1 to 15 of 92 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread