search user
Clipland Forum Other

hilary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 13 years ago

hillary duff sucks sooooooooo fuckin much i want to kick her damn ass so fuckin bad jackass
# 2 13 years ago

> hillary duff sucks sooooooooo fuckin much i want to kick her damn ass so fuckin bad jackass
you know what you suck okay dont say anything nasty about someone you dont even know!!
# 3 13 years ago

> > hillary duff sucks sooooooooo fuckin much i want to kick her damn ass so fuckin bad jackass
> you know what you suck okay dont say anything nasty about someone you dont even know!!
u know u r fuckin lame u dont even know her! the problem with u is shes famous and ur not so it all comes down to JEALOUSY!!!!!!!
# 4 13 years ago

> hillary duff sucks sooooooooo fuckin much i want to kick her damn ass so fuckin bad jackass
# 5 13 years ago

hillary is a doll her music is dumb shes fat she cant sing or act!!!Shes a wannabe punk!!!
But shes not!!!!SHHHEEESS SOOO DUMMB!!!SHES AN ASS!!!!

# 6 13 years ago

i hate that fuckin bitch hillary duff she must be feelin so dry about right now ha ha ha lmao fuck her that sucky ass poser well she asked why not? well here is my answer cuz ur a sucky ass poser
# 7 13 years ago

I agree man she is the worst my sis likes her but i'm like no way hozey. You get what i'm saying shes a #$^) $#@& you know what i mean i cant say it outwright my stupid sis is with me.
# 8 13 years ago

hil you anit a fuckin bitch your pretty

# 9 13 years ago

hilary it must be hard to have some people hate you and then some people likeing you ssssssoooooooooooooo much like me. well hang on if i was your friend i promisses i would try to help you with people who hate you from monique.
# 10 13 years ago

> I wish I could eat hilary out! I can only dream of how smooth and wet her sweet tender lips wiuld feel next to my face! She makes me HARD!
Fred
# 11 13 years ago

faster...faster...oooeee! that's what i'm talking about! What a mess! it's your falt hilary!
>
# 12 13 years ago

open wide
>
# 13 12 years ago

dont no
I sooo agree with u!!!! she will never b punk cuz she's a frickin' barbie!!! and Joel is only going out with her cuz he's desprerate and nuts well i 4 one want 2 kill her!!! reply if u agree!!! to all the fans don't u dare post cuz i will go after u too. I have connetions!!! Like i always asy hilary is a smelly pirate hooker who can't get any!!!

# 14 12 years ago

Hilary duff is cool her singing might be a little poor but who gives a f**k
# 15 12 years ago

Hilary duff is cool her singing might be a little poor but who gives a f**k
(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread