search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Help me find the DELL Intern

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I wanna know the name of the hottie intern in the new DELL commercials. (NOT the stoner surfer dude) Fan sites. Any acting or modeling stuff.
This is the guy who thinks he is getting a promotion. Any help is appreciated.
Thanx.
# 2 21 years ago

justagirl
Her name is Amy Leland.. she was a salesgirl on this week's episode of Charmed.
# 3 21 years ago

I have also been searching for the new dell intern's name.I would really like to find out more about him. please e- mail me with any info. Thanks~R
# 4 21 years ago

I have been searching the web for info on him as well...no luck...i just saw him today on a rerun of drew carey show when they went back to high school. the dell intern cutie played the leader of a pack of jocks who took off drew's pants to hang on a flag pole or something. he looked good. if anyone finds out, lemme know.

# 5 21 years ago

I think his name is Ben Ziff....but I'm not sure since I can't find any pics.

: I wanna know the name of the hottie intern in the new DELL commercials. (NOT the stoner surfer dude) Fan sites. Any acting or modeling stuff.
> This is the guy who thinks he is getting a promotion. Any help is appreciated.
: Thanx.

# 6 21 years ago

i second that motion!
I have been looking everywhere for stuff on him, too! Hottie!
# 7 20 years ago

I went to school with that girl in the dell intern commercial. She went to USC with me, and recent graduated this spring. She was in my french 3 class. She wasn's super smart, but she was an abover average worker considering she was a senior. All of us seniors were super lazy. But she was always very dishevelled when she came to class. Then again is was a 10:00am class, so i don't blame her. I think she was a sorority girl.
> I wanna know the name of the hottie intern in the new DELL commercials. (NOT the stoner surfer dude) Fan sites. Any acting or modeling stuff.
> This is the guy who thinks he is getting a promotion. Any help is appreciated.
: Thanx.

(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread