search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

old navy commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I was wondering if anyone know the name and/or the person who sings the song on the most current old navy commercial. It goes something like.....you want it, you've got it.....bust a move....
# 2 19 years ago

Young MC
# 3 18 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone know the name and/or the person who sings the song on the most current old navy commercial. It goes something like.....you want it, you've got it.....bust a move....
# 4 18 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the girl in the yellow and green bikini on the swimware commercial
# 5 18 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone know the name and/or the person who sings the song on the most current old navy commercial. It goes something like.....you want it, you've got it.....bust a move....
# 6 18 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone know the name of the black girl in the bust the move commeercial ?
# 7 18 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone know the name of the black girl in the bust the move commeercial ?
# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

The song is Bust a Move by Young MC
# 10 18 years ago

Candy
The real song is by Young MC - "Bust a Move".
# 11 18 years ago

> > I was wondering if anyone know the name and/or the person who sings the song on the most current old navy commercial. It goes something like.....you want it, you've got it.....bust a move....
> THAT'S THE NAME OF IT... BUST A MOVE...IT'S BY YOUNG M.C.
# 12 18 years ago

> > I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the girl in the yellow and green bikini on the swimware commercial
# 13 18 years ago

It is by Young MC a song called: "Bust a Move"

> > I was wondering if anyone know the name and/or the person who sings the song on the most current old navy commercial. It goes something like.....you want it, you've got it.....bust a move....
>
# 14 18 years ago

>
# 15 18 years ago

Hey i was wondering if aanybody knew the name of the boy in the most recent old navy commercial the one with the diner he has brown hair
(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread