search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Hummer H3 Vertigo Commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 32 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

"Swamp" by Midwest Product
# 17 17 years ago

> Go to the Hummer website and look at there commercials, Does ANYONE know the name of the song and the artist in the background??? I've been lookin' all day. . .Me too! love the synth sound on that one
# 18 18 years ago

Band: Midwest product
song: Swamp
Album: World Series of Love
# 19 18 years ago

> just so everybody knows, the band is Midwest Product and the title is Swamp

swamp? by what group?
# 20 18 years ago

> Al, the previous reply you received to your question is not correct. The music in the Hummer H3 commercial is "Also Sprach Zarathathusra" from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey and can be downloaded from the iPod Music Store under artist Eumir Deodato's Prelude album (1972)

Good Luck
# 21 18 years ago

> just so everybody knows, the band is Midwest Product and the title is Swamp

>absolutely true! thanks a tonne!
# 22 18 years ago

The name of the song is "swamp" by Midwest product. THe album is world series of love.
# 23 18 years ago

Jonas
the song is called "swamp" by 'midwest product'. The album is called "world series of love"
# 24 18 years ago

Sphere_Break
Hell yeah, thanks alot I've also been looking for that song makes me want to cruise around.
# 25 18 years ago

> > Go to the Hummer website and look at there commercials, Does SNYONE know the name of the song and the artist in the background??? I've been lookin' all day. . .
>
> The song in the Hummer H3 commercial is "Swamp" by Midwest Product
# 26 18 years ago

> "Swamp" by Midwest Product
# 27 18 years ago

ksubs
> > Go to the Hummer website and look at there commercials, Does SNYONE know the name of the song and the artist in the background??? I've been lookin' all day. . .
>
> The song in the Hummer H3 commercial is "Swamp" by Midwest Product

it sounds stolen from a Indian Musicians (ARR) piece.
# 28 18 years ago

Yup it's Swamp by Midwest Product.
# 29 18 years ago

> Go to the Hummer website and look at there commercials, Does SNYONE know the name of the song and the artist in the background??? I've been lookin' all day. . .

Response:
"Swamp" by Midwest Product
# 30 18 years ago

> Band: Midwest product
> song: Swamp
> Album: World Series of Love
(Messages 16 to 30 of 32 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread