search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Jetta commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 68 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Does anyone know the song from the Volkswagon Jetta commercial where the couple are dancing and have to move to a house because the guy below them doesn't like them dancing above him? Thanks for your help.
# 2 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the song from the Volkswagon Jetta commercial where the couple are dancing and have to move to a house because the guy below them doesn't like them dancing above him? Thanks for your help.

CAN U EMAIL ME WHEN U FIND OUT THE ANSWER???TY
# 3 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the song from the Volkswagon Jetta commercial where the couple are dancing and have to move to a house because the guy below them doesn't like them dancing above him? Thanks for your help.
I was wondering the same thing. If anyone responds would you let me know, please. I want to buy the cd.
# 4 18 years ago

Found it. Someone on another website says it's titled "Molly's Chamber" from 2003 by "The Kings of Leon"
# 5 18 years ago

Molly's Chambers by Kings of Leon

# 6 18 years ago

# 7 18 years ago

Heath
the band is called Kings of Leon and the song is Molly's Chambers... http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00009YFP8/002-2684110-5016059
# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

holy hell, i LOVE that commerical, the band is "kings of leon", the song is "mollys chambers"
# 10 18 years ago

that is the best commercial ive seen in a long time, defintely one of my favorites, the song is "mollys chambers" by Kings Of Leon
# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

I thnk it's the Kings of Leon.
# 13 18 years ago

----
Kings of Leon "Molly's Chambers."
# 14 18 years ago

molly's chambers - kings of leon
# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 68 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread