search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

hillary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 49 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

hillary u r sooooooooooo cool my life is nothing.my dad died on october 4 04 im getting horrid grades,my sister complains.even though mom's a doctor she gets stolen from so were poor.i wish i could be as popular as u at my school.im fat beacause i have diabeties.the only thing i do 4 fun is 2 go on disney chanel.com and listin to come clean & fly.i think you 're music rocks!!!!
# 2 18 years ago

Dear Hillary,
I once cried because I want to be exactly like you! I love all your songs you wrote, I just wanted to tell you I think the movie Raise your voice is an exellent movie - They sell them in Indonesia! I hope you can come to Hong Kong one day because that's where I live. Make a show for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? Please reply me at dhanishta@gmail.com

Bye!

Danishta
# 3 18 years ago

> Dear Hillary,
> I once cried because I want to be exactly like you! I love all your songs you wrote, I just wanted to tell you I think the movie Raise your voice is an exellent movie - They sell them in Indonesia! I hope you can come to Hong Kong one day because that's where I live. Make a show for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? Please reply me at dhanishta@gmail.com
>
> Bye!
>
> Danishta
# 4 18 years ago

im in love wit hil i wish i can be her every time we go some wher i come up wit her she rock my sister hates her but i love her i watch all her movies got all her song i even try being like her ill always love hillary duff 4 life
# 5 18 years ago

> hillary u r sooooooooooo cool my life is nothing.my dad died on october 4 04 im getting horrid grades,my sister complains.even though mom's a doctor she gets stolen from so were poor.i wish i could be as popular as u at my school.im fat beacause i have diabeties.the only thing i do 4 fun is 2 go on disney chanel.com and listin to come clean & fly.i think you 're music rocks!!!!dame is email plissssss yesss??plissss plissss ok bey bey......
# 6 18 years ago

> hillary u r sooooooooooo cool my life is nothing.my dad died on october 4 04 im getting horrid grades,my sister complains.even though mom's a doctor she gets stolen from so were poor.i wish i could be as popular as u at my school.im fat beacause i have diabeties.the only thing i do 4 fun is 2 go on disney chanel.com and listin to come clean & fly.i think you 're music rocks! Thack you

# 7 18 years ago

david
hillary duff is cool she has a really nice voice she is a nice person i like her she plays a great part in the movies she is in i like her and im a boy shes really cool
# 8 18 years ago

Nerissa
> hillary u r sooooooooooo cool my life is nothing.my dad died on october 4 04 im getting horrid grades,my sister complains.even though mom's a doctor she gets stolen from so were poor.i wish i could be as popular as u at my school.im fat beacause i have diabeties.the only thing i do 4 fun is 2 go on disney chanel.com and listin to come clean & fly.i think you 're music rocks!!!!
# 9 18 years ago

> hillary u r sooooooooooo cool my life is nothing.my dad died on october 4 04 im getting horrid grades,my sister complains.even though mom's a doctor she gets stolen from so were poor.i wish i could be as popular as u at my school.im fat beacause i have diabeties.the only thing i do 4 fun is 2 go on disney chanel.com and listin to come clean & fly.i think you 're music rocks!!!!
# 10 18 years ago

hi its lisa im 7 years old an i am your number 1 fane so buy.
# 11 18 years ago

marissa
> > hillary u r sooooooooooo cool my life is nothing.my dad died on october 4 04 im getting horrid grades,my sister complains.even though mom's a doctor she gets stolen from so were poor.i wish i could be as popular as u at my school.im fat beacause i have diabeties.the only thing i do 4 fun is 2 go on disney chanel.com and listin to come clean & fly.i think you 're music rocks!!!!dame is email plissssss yesss??plissss plissss ok bey bey......
>
# 12 18 years ago

cassandra
# 13 18 years ago

YOU ROCK!!! I'm not just saying that I really do think you rock. I live in Florida Boynton Beach to be exact. I have a brother who some times is very bossy. He thinks he is the boss of me just beacuse he is older. Anyway Lizzy McGigre used to be my favorit TV series but now Avatar the last air bender is my favorit series.I am such a big fan. YOU ROCK!!!
# 14 18 years ago

hey hillary i like u ur so pretty n i luv ur lizzie mcguire shows i havent listened 2 ur music yet but wud luv 2 im searchin 4 ur music rt now but cant find it i luv ma life ma family,ma frnds,ma school ma home everythinz fine luv ma computer n i luv ma accesories,ma stuffed toys n ma clothes how bout u??lolz byezz hillary best of luck in future

Sunday,June 05 2005
# 15 18 years ago

Hilary you are so awsome :) !! I wish I could meet you so bad .I have posters of you all around my room . Its my dream to get your autograph . Got to go bye love ,Ericka C.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 49 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread