search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Old spice commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Anybody know the name of the model who's dancing in the old spice commercial?it goes something like "when you dance,you STINK!....old spice" or something like that.
Thanks
# 2 18 years ago

MILKMAN
> Anybody know the name of the model who's dancing in the old spice commercial?it goes something like "when you dance,you STINK!....old spice" or something like that.
> Thanks

i WISH i DID
# 3 18 years ago

PplsChmp
Taylor Cole
# 4 18 years ago

> Anybody know the name of the model who's dancing in the old spice commercial?it goes something like "when you dance,you STINK!....old spice" or something like that.
> Thanks
Her name is

Taylor Cole
# 5 18 years ago

> > Anybody know the name of the model who's dancing in the old spice commercial?it goes something like "when you dance,you STINK!....old spice" or something like that.
> > Thanks
> Her name is
>
> Taylor Cole
# 6 18 years ago

> > Anybody know the name of the model who's dancing in the old spice commercial?it goes something like "when you dance,you STINK!....old spice" or something like that.
> > Thanks
> Her name is
>
> Taylor Cole
# 7 18 years ago

Does anybody know the name of the music used in the old spice adverts
# 8 18 years ago

> Does anybody know the name of the music used in the old spice adverts. also was played in the omen film.
# 9 18 years ago

> Does anybody know the name of the music used in the old spice adverts
YES!!!!! We've been looking for ages too and just found it.
Its by Carl Orff and is featured in his Opera Carmina Burana. The track used is called Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi. There are a couple of different versions as it seems to appear at a few different points in the opera.
# 10 18 years ago

whoever she is, she looks alot like helena christiansen from the old chris issak video.> > > Anybody know the name of the model who's dancing in the old spice commercial?it goes something like "when you dance,you STINK!....old spice" or something like that.
> > > Thanks
> > Her name is
> >
> > Taylor Cole
>
# 11 18 years ago

obviously not
# 12 18 years ago

> > > Anybody know the name of the model who's dancing in the old spice commercial?it goes something like "when you dance,you STINK!....old spice" or something like that.
> > > Thanks
> > Her name is
> >
> > Taylor Cole

Does anyone know if there is a new commercial being shown on ESPN? If so what is it like? How can I see/hear it on the net?

Thanks>
# 13 18 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

i dont know how old this post is or if you have the answer yet. i wanted to know it too. after a lot of searching i found it. it is called.... O Fortuna(from Carmina Burana) music by Carl Orff
# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread