search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

CAPTAIN CORELLI'S MANDOLIN

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

I recently saw the trailer for this movie ( Captain Corelli's Mandolin) about to come out. There is this really great song that is playing during it. But I checked the soundtrack and it only consists of classical music and the song is not on there. It is so beautiful and I really want to find out who sings it. Please, if you know-post it. Thanks.
Kris.
# 2 22 years ago

> I recently saw the trailer for this movie ( Captain Corelli's Mandolin) about to come out. There is this really great song that is playing during it. But I checked the soundtrack and it only consists of classical music and the song is not on there. It is so beautiful and I really want to find out who sings it. Please, if you know-post it. Thanks.
: Kris.
'Tonight and the Rest of My Life' by Nina Gordon
# 3 22 years ago

Pat
It could be that song by Nina Gordon.
Its called 'Tonight and the rest of my life'
Hope that helps.

# 4 22 years ago

Kate
First, let me say I've been on the same search since I saw the trailer back in August...well, I finally have an answer thanks to a website I found (forget the name). The song is by Nina Gordon (of Veruca Salt) and it's called 'Tonight and the Rest of My Life. I love it!!!
~K.

(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread