search user
Clipland Forum Other

Mars Bar Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 76 (Page 1 of 6) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

wuts the song in the Mars chocolate bar commercial with the guy turning on all the lights as he walks by???
# 2 19 years ago

> wuts the song in the Mars chocolate bar commercial with the guy turning on all the lights as he walks by???
# 3 19 years ago

> wuts the song in the Mars chocolate bar commercial with the guy turning on all the lights as he walks by???
# 4 19 years ago

# 5 19 years ago

I just had to look it up myself after seeing the commercial!! Then the chorus came to me. It's Paradis Vanessa - Walk On The Wild Side
# 6 19 years ago

Joel
No... not Vanessa Paradis.
:)

Try : New Order - Blue Monday

Mystery solved ! C'ya
# 7 19 years ago

i dont quite know, trying to find out the same thing
# 8 19 years ago

Cymmaster
New Order - Blue Monay is the song
# 9 19 years ago

> > wuts the song in the Mars chocolate bar commercial with the guy turning on all the lights as he walks by???
>
blue monday by new order
# 10 19 years ago

It's called Blue Monday by New Order. Orgy also did a remix of it.
# 11 19 years ago

> > wuts the song in the Mars chocolate bar commercial with the guy turning on all the lights as he walks by???
> It's Blue Monday by New Order
# 12 19 years ago

>
# 13 19 years ago

> I dunno but it's pretty sweet...the words i heard in it were 'how does it feel'.
# 14 19 years ago

joseph
there are 2 comoercials for mars bar and they both involve turning the lights on as the man walks by. one of the songs is called can i kick it but i have no idea wut the second one is
# 15 19 years ago

AJ
>
Have been looking for this also. There are two different "lights" commercials. The one where he passes the guys car and the hydraulics start going is the one with the music I'm looking for.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 76 (Page 1 of 6) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread