search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song in 24 hour fitness commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 48 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

What is the name of the song in the 24 hour fitness commercial and who sings it? The one with Shaq in it?
# 2 18 years ago

Dave
> What is the name of the song in the 24 hour fitness commercial and who sings it? The one with Shaq in it?
# 3 18 years ago

> What is the name of the song in the 24 hour fitness commercial and who sings it? The one with Shaq in it?
# 4 18 years ago

# 5 18 years ago

> > What is the name of the song in the 24 hour fitness commercial and who sings it? The one with Shaq in it?
>
# 6 18 years ago

I would also like to know. I have been asked to find out!
# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

> > What is the name of the song in the 24 hour fitness commercial and who sings it? The one with Shaq in it?
>
# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

>
# 11 18 years ago

I'm not sure what the name of the song is, but I'm pretty sure its the Wiseguys.
# 12 18 years ago

> > > What is the name of the song in the 24 hour fitness commercial and who sings it? The one with Shaq in it?
> >
>
It's the Wiseguys:Let's start the commotion
# 13 18 years ago

Dare
It's "Start the Commotion" by the Wiseguys off their "Antidote" album.
# 14 18 years ago

> > > > What is the name of the song in the 24 hour fitness commercial and who sings it? The one with Shaq in it?
> > >
> >
> It's the Wiseguys:Let's start the commotion
# 15 18 years ago

> > > What is the name of the song in the 24 hour fitness commercial and who sings it? The one with Lance Armstrong in it?
> > "Keep Fit"
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 48 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread