search user
Clipland Forum Other

MTV Commercial

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 13 years ago

There is an mtv commercial about 2 teens on bikes who go to each others house and throw rocks to wake them up. There is a gorgeous song that plays in the background, what is it?!?!?!? help!!!!
# 2 13 years ago

> There is an mtv commercial about 2 teens on bikes who go to each others house and throw rocks to wake them up. There is a gorgeous song that plays in the background, what is it?!?!?!? help!!!!
# 3 13 years ago

Theres an Element commercial featuring Bam Margera, usually plays sunday nights during their shows, the one where he talks about not moving to hollywood and staying in philly, theres a song playing in the back...does ANYONE know it, or think they do
# 4 13 years ago

there is an mtv commercial about an escamo watching a commercial and she is not suppoed to watch them but she does anyways and she sees twoo people make out so she starts to make out with her dog and her dad walks in on her please send me the clip that commercial is so awsome!!
# 5 13 years ago

> There is an mtv commercial about 2 teens on bikes who go to each others house and throw rocks to wake them up. There is a gorgeous song that plays in the background, what is it?!?!?!? help!!!!

OMG!!!!! you are my other half. haha, jk. I was looking for the same thing for the samn
reason...I wish I could help. the only thing I remember in the song is like when im feelin down something somethin and when im feeling weak your there somethin. grrr.
# 6 12 years ago

I have also been trying to find out what this song is! Have you had any luck?
# 7 12 years ago

There is a group singing. The lead singer has a huge afro that is wavy. He has a strange, but good voice. He is on a commercial that is shown usually after shows end. What is the name of the group?
# 8 12 years ago

R0b
Hmm... try searching "Coheed and Cambria."
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread