search user
Clipland Forum Other

Song on Citi Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

What's the song on the Citi Commercial where kids are playing in a field. It's some type of guitar music with no words.
# 2 19 years ago

> What's the song on the Citi Commercial where kids are playing in a field. It's some type of guitar music with no words.
# 3 19 years ago

> What's the song on the Citi Commercial where kids are playing in a field. It's some type of guitar music with no words.
My Mother-In-Law taped what she could of it and wants to know Who and Where she can get the song at. If anyones knows, please contact me. Thanks, Linda in Killeen, Tx.
# 4 19 years ago

Camper van Beethoven: group
Gaurdian Angels: song
Camper Vantiquities: album

www.hughshows.com
# 5 19 years ago

# 6 19 years ago

I have been dying to figure this out too. i think they were playing in a backyard though, with a fence. anyway, i am a big phish fan and i recognized this song immediately, but i can't place. i think it is a slowed down instrumental version of "water in the sky" by phish. i am not positive though. whatever song it is, there is a phish song that sounds just like it, and it's just a matter of time before i figure it out.
# 7 19 years ago

# 8 19 years ago

Peterrrrrrrr
i dunno the name of it, however it does sound like Creedence Clearwater Revival
# 9 18 years ago

> > What's the song on the Citi Commercial where kids are playing in a field. It's some type of guitar music with no words.
>
# 10 18 years ago

This one's been bugging me, but all I needed to do was scroll through my iPod for awhile and I finally found it!

It's "Guardian Angles" by Camper van Beethoven.

> > What's the song on the Citi Commercial where kids are playing in a field. It's some type of guitar music with no words.
>
# 11 18 years ago

>
# 12 18 years ago

>
# 13 18 years ago

im not sure. have you seen the citi commercial where the woman is taking a walk and the car is right next to her playing music like a walkman?
what was that song that was playing? i dont know the name of it.
# 14 18 years ago

Whats the song on the Citi Commercial where the woman is jogging along side a car?
> >
>
# 15 18 years ago

> > > What's the song on the Citi Commercial where an asian man cuts a piece of paper into 2 dragons that are connected. It's some type of piano music with no words.
> >
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread