search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

HP Camera/Printer Commercial Song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 29 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 14 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I'm trying to find out if the song they play while running the commercial for HP Digital Camera and Printer "Picture Perfect", is only for the commercial or is it a real song that they use for commerical? If so can I find a sight to download it?
# 2 19 years ago

> I'm trying to find out if the song they play while running the commercial for HP Digital Camera and Printer "Picture Perfect", is only for the commercial or is it a real song that they use for commerical? If so can I find a sight to download it?

The song is "Picture Book" by the Kinks.
# 3 18 years ago

> I'm trying to find out if the song they play while running the commercial for HP Digital Camera and Printer "Picture Perfect", is only for the commercial or is it a real song that they use for commerical? If so can I find a sight to download it?
The HP Digital Camera is called "Picture Book" by the Kinks it's on an album called "To The Bone".
# 4 18 years ago

I believe the song is Picture Book by the Kinks
# 5 18 years ago

# 6 18 years ago

ME TOO, ANY LUCK?

> > I'm trying to find out if the song they play while running the commercial for HP Digital Camera and Printer "Picture Perfect", is only for the commercial or is it a real song that they use for commerical? If so can I find a sight to download it?
>
>
> The song is "Picture Book" by the Kinks.
# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

I am also trying to find that cool liitle musical score. It sounds a lot like the melodic score they used on the first Matrix soundtrack. If anyone knows where I can obtain the HP intro music from their current television commercial, please email at 68Z@telus.net

Thanks....GB
# 9 18 years ago

Is there a place to download the song? It's not on itunes. Anywhere else?
# 10 18 years ago

> > I'm trying to find out if the song they play while running the commercial for HP Digital Camera and Printer "Picture Perfect", is only for the commercial or is it a real song that they use for commerical? If so can I find a sight to download it?
> The HP Digital Camera is called "Picture Book" by the Kinks it's on an album called "To The Bone".
# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

This might help you

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/hpads/you/photography/adweek_campaign-of-the-year.pdf

Good Luck

# 14 18 years ago

It is "The Kinks" The Kinks are the Village Green Preservation Society
# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 29 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 14 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread