search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

The Wedding Date movie

(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Who sings the song played during the credits of the movie "The Wedding Date' it is also played during the movie?
# 2 19 years ago

> Who sings the song played during the credits of the movie "The Wedding Date' it is also played during the movie?

Its michael Buble...the song is called HOME
here is a link: http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/weddingdate/home.htm

Enjoy...
# 3 19 years ago

> Who sings the song played during the credits of the movie "The Wedding Date' it is also played during the movie?
# 4 19 years ago

# 5 19 years ago

> Who sings the song "Save the last dance for me" during the Wedding Date movie?
# 6 18 years ago

What were some of the other songs played during the movie and the artists?

>
>
> Its michael Buble...the song is called HOME
> here is a link: http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/weddingdate/home.htm
>
> Enjoy...
# 7 18 years ago

> > Who sings the song "Save the last dance for me" during the Wedding Date movie?
> Michael Buble
# 8 18 years ago

> > Who sings the song played during the credits of the movie "The Wedding Date' it is also played during the movie?
>
# 9 18 years ago

sam
> > Who sings the song "Save the last dance for me" during the Wedding Date movie?
>
Its Michael Buble
# 10 18 years ago

>
Michael Buble
# 11 18 years ago

>
# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

> > > Who sings the song "Save the last dance for me" during the Wedding Date movie?
> >
>
# 14 18 years ago

> > Who sings the song played during the credits of the movie "The Wedding Date' it is also played during the movie?
> Michael Buble
# 15 18 years ago

> > > Who sings the song "Save the last dance for me" during the Wedding Date movie?
> >
>
Michael Buble
(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread