search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

"And I say wow, the time is now"

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

neo979
There is a new US car commercial whose song contains these lyrics, "and I say wow, the time is now." I'm sorry but I forgot which brand. I have Googled my brains out, and I can't figure out what this song is. Any help would be appreciated.
# 2 19 years ago

The car is the Toyota Avalon. I'm searching, too! Catchy, isn't it?
# 3 19 years ago

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I think it's the band Fisher but I can't figure it out for sure. They were in another Toyota commercial and the vocalist sounds the same. Here's a link - http://www.fishertheband.com

> There is a new US car commercial whose song contains these lyrics, "and I say wow, the time is now." I'm sorry but I forgot which brand. I have Googled my brains out, and I can't figure out what this song is. Any help would be appreciated.
# 4 19 years ago

> Its a toyota commercial and I have searced all over cant find song but its stuck in my head anyone e mail me info.
# 5 19 years ago

I was wondering if the singer is Jem, a lovely Welsh songstress...new on the scene...who also does some of the music on The O.C., that new television show.

> > Its a toyota commercial and I have searced all over cant find song but its stuck in my head anyone e mail me info.
# 6 19 years ago

Okay, folks...bingo! Go here to download the soundtrack..."It's A Beautiful Life," sung by...yes, Fisher!
http://toyota.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/toyota.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=I4RURfzh&p_lva=&p_faqid=472&p_created=1027027370&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9ncmlkc29ydD0mcF9yb3dfY250PTMmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD1jb21tZXJjaWFscyZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXBlPTQmcF9wcm9kX2x2bDE9fmFueX4mcF9wcm9kX2x2bDI9fmFueX4mcF9wYWdlPTE*&p_li=
If you get lost on the way, look for FAQs under Toyota Customer Help.

> There is a new US car commercial whose song contains these lyrics, "and I say wow, the time is now." I'm sorry but I forgot which brand. I have Googled my brains out, and I can't figure out what this song is. Any help would be appreciated.
# 7 19 years ago

the car is the toyota avalon
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread