search user
Clipland Forum Other

mitsubishi camercial music?

(Messages 16 to 30 of 40 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 10 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 22 years ago

if its the one with the girl in the golf cap dancing to that techno song, the song is 'days go by' by dirty vegas.
# 17 22 years ago

>
: does anyone know the music played in the mitsubishi, eclipse camercial? i absolutly love it! can anyone help me out?
It depends on the Eclipse ad you're talking about. So far everyone keeps talking about the one with the Wiseguys track. There is another ad, where people are driving on a highway. There's a brunette girl in the front passenger seat, pulling off some 'pop rockin'' (old '80s term) dance moves to the song on the radio/dominating the ad.
That song is done by Dirty Vegas. It's called 'Days Go By'. Apparently, the version used is the 'Hydrogen Rockers Vocal Mix' found on Peter Rauhofer's 'Essential Mix' CD. I'm not positive, myself, which mix it is, though. And that is important as mixes and remixes, these days, differ wildly. The known mixes I can find are a standard 7' radio edit, 'Full Vocal Mix', 'Accoustic Mix', 'Lucien Foort Remix', 'Lucien Foort Instrumental', and 'Hydrogen Rockers Vocal Mix'.
I'm putting my money on the 'Lucien Foort Remix' as I can find multiple compilations and a 12' single (standard and DJ promo) for it; as opposed to the one compilation for 'Hydrogen Rockers Vocal Mix'. I could be dead wrong, however. You'll have to be the judge(s) on this one.
Searching CDNow, use the search results I used:
http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=1971062298/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/popsearch.html/clickID=tn_srch_txt
Peter Rauhofer and Sonique are the artists supplying compilations that have the 'Hydrogen Rockers' and 'Lucien Foort' mixes, respectively.
You can also find individual releases of 'Days Go By' at http://www.gemm.com/ ... This site is a bit lacking on info. So, be prepared to dig alot and be confused. But, you'll certainly find something of usefulness.
# 18 22 years ago

dJ21
IF UR TALKING BOUT THE TECHNO ONE
ITS DIRTY VEGAS - DAYS GO BY
AMAZING TUNE
# 19 22 years ago

Alex
> :
:> does anyone know the music played in the mitsubishi, eclipse camercial? i absolutly love it! can anyone help me out?
> I think it's 'start the commotion' by the Wiseguys. That is the best commercial I have ever seen !!! It really makes me want to have that car for kind of reason ! God job guys !!

# 20 21 years ago

If I'm thinking correctly, you're talking about Dirty Vegas's 'Days Go By'
>
: does anyone know the music played in the mitsubishi, eclipse camercial? i absolutly love it! can anyone help me out?

# 21 21 years ago

> :
:> does anyone know the music played in the mitsubishi, eclipse camercial? i absolutly love it! can anyone help me out?
> The Wiseguys - Start the Commotion (put your body in motion) It's a great song, isnt it?!
What about the song in the commercial where the girl is dancing in the front seat with the hat on?
# 22 21 years ago

anon
Dirty Vegas - Days Go By

>

# 23 21 years ago

SingingHamster
>
Actually, I think it's 'Days Go By' By Dirty Vegas
# 24 21 years ago

crocshoes
>

# 25 21 years ago

> :
:> does anyone know the music played in the mitsubishi, outlander camercial? i absolutly love it! can anyone help me out?

# 26 21 years ago

>
i'm not sure which commercial you're talking about but days go by, by dirty vegas and breathe by telepopmusik were both in mitsubishi commercials although i'm not sure which ones

# 27 21 years ago

Does anyone know the music played in the latest mitsubishi, eclipse camercial? 'days without you...and I still can't live with you'. I can't get it out of my head! can anyone help me out?

# 28 20 years ago

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/company/music/index.html
# 29 20 years ago

Eric
>
Horndog by Overseer
Overseers New Album coming out June 3rd 2003
Album: 'Wreckage'
Artist: Overseer
Featured Song: 'HornDog' from 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Commercial

# 30 20 years ago

Eric
> :
> Horndog by Overseer
: Overseers New Album coming out June 3rd 2003
: Album: 'Wreckage'
: Artist: Overseer
: Featured Song: 'HornDog' from 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Commercial
http://www.zipposusa.com/mitsubishi/overseer.htm

(Messages 16 to 30 of 40 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 10 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread