search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Southwest Airlines Song

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

There is a Southwest Airlines commercial where it shows a girl surfing. The commercial's been out for a while. There is a song with a catchy little riff, but there aren't any vocals during the entire clip. Anyone know the song??
# 2 19 years ago

It's Blasta Mix-0 by Rockland Eagles.

You can get the mp3 here:
http://www.rocklandeagles.com/mp3.html

> There is a Southwest Airlines commercial where it shows a girl surfing. The commercial's been out for a while. There is a song with a catchy little riff, but there aren't any vocals during the entire clip. Anyone know the song??
# 3 18 years ago

> There is a Southwest Airlines commercial where it shows a girl surfing. The commercial's been out for a while. There is a song with a catchy little riff, but there aren't any vocals during the entire clip. Anyone know the song??
# 4 18 years ago

GREG I AM ALSO TRYING TO FIND THE ARTIST, I WILL TRY AND CALL A RADIO STATION IN PHOENIX,AZ CALLED KYOT(JAZZ STATION.) IF YOU FIND IT BEFORE MYSELF PLEASE EMAIL MYSELF
# 5 18 years ago

# 6 18 years ago

hi, did you ever find that song form southwest airlines surfing commercial?
# 7 18 years ago

ANYBODY? I am also curioius about the SOUTH WEST AIRLINES SONGS:

1. From the kayaking commercial (sounds like Blur)
and
2. From the surf commercial as well

Anybody? Please help - Nick at phistication@hotmail.com
# 8 18 years ago

> > There is a Southwest Airlines commercial where it shows a girl surfing. The commercial's been out for a while. There is a song with a catchy little riff, but there aren't any vocals during the entire clip. Anyone know the song??
>
> GREG I AM ALSO TRYING TO FIND THE ARTIST, I WILL TRY AND CALL A RADIO STATION IN PHOENIX,AZ CALLED KYOT(JAZZ STATION.) IF YOU FIND IT BEFORE MYSELF PLEASE EMAIL MYSELF

I am interested in this song too. If you find anything , could let me know too. Thanks. Tim
# 9 18 years ago

I was looking for this song sometime last year after hearing the commercial. I remember finding somewhere that the song was composed by a friend of the ad guy who did the song-the musician was from Austin and I can't remember his name. Unfortunately it didn't seem like it was a snippet of a complete song but rather a 'jingle' made only for the commercial, which surprised me.
# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

Anyone???? I know I have heard it before but cannot remember for the life of me.
# 12 18 years ago

> > There is a Southwest Airlines commercial where it shows a girl surfing. The commercial's been out for a while. There is a song with a catchy little riff, but there aren't any vocals during the entire clip. Anyone know the song??
>
# 13 18 years ago

> > > There is a Southwest Airlines commercial where it shows a girl surfing. The commercial's been out for a while. There is a song with a catchy little riff, but there aren't any vocals during the entire clip. Anyone know the song??
> >
>
sorry .. i am not sure of that one but i have a question about a southwest airlines song too .. it's unofficial i am sure .. but the flight attendants sang it on a flight i was on once .. to the music of barney's (the big purple dinomenschr) i love you song ..
started something like this ..
i love you .. you love us .. we're much faster than a bus ..
anyone know the rest?
# 14 18 years ago

victorhabush

Rockland Eagles
# 15 18 years ago

(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread