search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Tune in the Land Rover commercials

(Messages 1 to 15 of 38 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song and the artist in the recent Land Rover spots? The one where the guy drives up to ta cliff and sees he has reached the edge of the world.

Thanks.
# 2 19 years ago

JC
HAVE LOVE WILL TRAVEL BY THE SONICS
# 3 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song and the artist in the recent Land Rover spots? The one where the guy drives up to ta cliff and sees he has reached the edge of the world.
>
> Thanks.
# 4 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song and the artist in the recent Land Rover spots? The one where the guy drives up to ta cliff and sees he has reached the edge of the world.
>
> Thanks.
# 5 19 years ago

>
> Thanks.
# 6 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the song and the artist in the recent Land Rover spots? The one where the guy drives up to ta cliff and sees he has reached the edge of the world.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
# 7 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the song and the artist in the recent Land Rover spots? The one where the guy drives up to ta cliff and sees he has reached the edge of the world.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
# 8 19 years ago

No I don't, but i've been looking for it myself. Could you email it to me if you find out, thanks.

> >
> > Thanks.
>
# 9 19 years ago

> >
> > Thanks.

jump in the way back machine because this one's an oldie. it's called "have love, will travel" and it's from a garage band from the early to mid 60's called the sonics. yer welcome.
>
# 10 19 years ago

> >
> > Thanks.
>
Its the Sonics. Have Love will travel
# 11 19 years ago

Joe Smith
Have Love, Will Travel by the Sonics
>
# 12 19 years ago

Have Love, Will Travel
The Sonics
# 13 18 years ago

> >
> > Thanks.
>
# 14 19 years ago

"Have Love, Will Travel" I see it on Apple iTunes by both the Blues Brothers and a group called the Black Keys. According to a Web site I saw, the commercial's version is done by the Sonics.
>
# 15 19 years ago

>
> Thanks.

It's by a group from Tacoma WA called the Sonics. You can get the CD's through Amazon.com. They are (were) a really great rockin band from the 60's.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 38 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread