search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Marshall Fields

(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Anyone know who the acapella group is in the holiday Marshall Fields commercial??? ('Oh what fun, jingle-jingle-jangle-jingle') Thanks!
# 2 21 years ago

> Anyone know who the acapella group is in the holiday Marshall Fields commercial??? ('Oh what fun, jingle-jingle-jangle-jingle') Thanks!
I contacted Marshall Fields cause wanted to know same thing. 3 men are 'Three Mo'Tenors'. CD available on Amazon. 2 women are members of 'The Welles Family' from Minneapolis.
# 3 21 years ago

> : Anyone know who the acapella group is in the holiday Marshall Fields commercial??? ('Oh what fun, jingle-jingle-jangle-jingle') Thanks!
> I contacted Marshall Fields cause wanted to know same thing. 3 men are 'Three Mo'Tenors'. CD available on Amazon. 2 women are members of 'The Welles Family' from Minneapolis.
Great work Linda...I knew who the guys were but was clueless as to who those sassy girls were.
Have a good holiday...jingle jangle jingle..
# 4 21 years ago

> :> Anyone know who the acapella group is in the holiday Marshall Fields commercial??? ('Oh what fun, jingle-jingle-jangle-jingle') Thanks!
>> I contacted Marshall Fields cause wanted to know same thing. 3 men are 'Three Mo'Tenors'. CD available on Amazon. 2 women are members of 'The Welles Family' from Minneapolis.
> Great work Linda...I knew who the guys were but was clueless as to who those sassy girls were.
> Have a good holiday...jingle jangle jingle..

Thanks for your homework, Linda. Have been talking about these singers since I first saw the commercials and was starting my own investigation to see who they were. Love their style - deeelightful! Want to sing along. Happy Holidays!
# 5 21 years ago

> :> : Anyone know who the acapella group is in the holiday Marshall Fields commercial??? ('Oh what fun, jingle-jingle-jangle-jingle') Thanks!
>> : I contacted Marshall Fields cause wanted to know same thing. 3 men are 'Three Mo'Tenors'. CD available on Amazon. 2 women are members of 'The Welles Family' from Minneapolis.
>> Great work Linda...I knew who the guys were but was clueless as to who those sassy girls were.
>> Have a good holiday...jingle jangle jingle..
>
: Thanks for your homework, Linda. Have been talking about these singers since I first saw the commercials and was starting my own investigation to see who they were. Love their style - deeelightful! Want to sing along. Happy Holidays!
Anyone know how to get ahold of a recording of the whole song? Or is it strictly a jingle for Marshall Fields?
# 6 21 years ago

> :> :> Anyone know who the acapella group is in the holiday Marshall Fields commercial??? ('Oh what fun, jingle-jingle-jangle-jingle') Thanks!
>> :> I contacted Marshall Fields cause wanted to know same thing. 3 men are 'Three Mo'Tenors'. CD available on Amazon. 2 women are members of 'The Welles Family' from Minneapolis.
>> : Great work Linda...I knew who the guys were but was clueless as to who those sassy girls were.
>> : Have a good holiday...jingle jangle jingle..
>>
:> Thanks for your homework, Linda. Have been talking about these singers since I first saw the commercials and was starting my own investigation to see who they were. Love their style - deeelightful! Want to sing along. Happy Holidays!
> Anyone know how to get ahold of a recording of the whole song? Or is it strictly a jingle for Marshall Fields?
> I've heard a number of Marshall Field's commercials this Christmas season featuring these very talented people. If they were to put out an album together, I'd certainly buy it!

# 7 21 years ago

If you like that type of music, search for Fourshadow on Amazon. They have a GREAT Christmas CD out called 'Flake.' Lots of original stuff, and beautiful treatments of old classics. My personal holiday favorite.
>> :> :> Anyone know who the acapella group is in the holiday Marshall Fields commercial??? ('Oh what fun, jingle-jingle-jangle-jingle') Thanks!
>> :> : I contacted Marshall Fields cause wanted to know same thing. 3 men are 'Three Mo'Tenors'. CD available on Amazon. 2 women are members of 'The Welles Family' from Minneapolis.
>> :> Great work Linda...I knew who the guys were but was clueless as to who those sassy girls were.
>> :> Have a good holiday...jingle jangle jingle..
>> :
:> : Thanks for your homework, Linda. Have been talking about these singers since I first saw the commercials and was starting my own investigation to see who they were. Love their style - deeelightful! Want to sing along. Happy Holidays!
>> Anyone know how to get ahold of a recording of the whole song? Or is it strictly a jingle for Marshall Fields?
>> I've heard a number of Marshall Field's commercials this Christmas season featuring these very talented people. If they were to put out an album together, I'd certainly buy it!

# 8 21 years ago

I love that commercial, too--thanks for the info! I found their web site: http://www.threemotenors.com
>> :> :> Anyone know who the acapella group is in the holiday Marshall Fields commercial??? ('Oh what fun, jingle-jingle-jangle-jingle') Thanks!
>> :> : I contacted Marshall Fields cause wanted to know same thing. 3 men are 'Three Mo'Tenors'. CD available on Amazon. 2 women are members of 'The Welles Family' from Minneapolis.
>> :> Great work Linda...I knew who the guys were but was clueless as to who those sassy girls were.
>> :> Have a good holiday...jingle jangle jingle..
>> :
:> : Thanks for your homework, Linda. Have been talking about these singers since I first saw the commercials and was starting my own investigation to see who they were. Love their style - deeelightful! Want to sing along. Happy Holidays!
>> Anyone know how to get ahold of a recording of the whole song? Or is it strictly a jingle for Marshall Fields?
>> I've heard a number of Marshall Field's commercials this Christmas season featuring these very talented people. If they were to put out an album together, I'd certainly buy it!

# 9 21 years ago

HOORAY FOR MARSHALL FIELDS!!!!!!!! Usually, I completely ignore Christmas advertising hype, but not this year. How could anyone help but fall in love with the 'jingle-jingle-jingle' of those wonderful, happy-go-lucky singers on their ads? I love everything about them---the three guys and two women are absolutely perfect together, and the sets and black, red and white costumes are festive without being overdone. I hope that when I wake up on Christmas morning, I find these 5 under my Christmas tree so that they can sing to me every day in the coming new year! Congratulations, Marshall Fields, and thanks for your fun advertising during an otherwise 'obnoxious' time of TV ads. Sincerely yours, Miriam Shaw mksdtw@aol.com
# 10 21 years ago

gadgetquen
I was curious, too. Can't get that jingle out of my head, but that's a GOOD thing!
Here's a link to a CNN article about the spot.
# 11 21 years ago

gadgetquen
http://money.cnn.com/services/tickerheadlines/prn/mnf011.P2.11222002165724.05088.htm
# 12 21 years ago

I absolutely LOVE those commercials and those great guys!! ( Actually love all 5! The two fab gals also... wish they were all a group!)They are just so upbeat and happy loking! I thought it would be really hard to find out who they were, but THANKS YOU ALL!! I'm off to their website now!!!

# 13 21 years ago

Agreed! They are great, but who are they? If anyone knows the name of this group, it would be much appreciated. I had seen them a year or so ago on the Today Show, and they were awesome then as well. I know they have done some recordings, they range from Opera to Pop, etc. Great range of ability. If you know the name of their group, please send along.
Regards,
Bill Bright
# 14 21 years ago

Sarah
The two women in the Marshall Field's commercial are Jevette Steele and Jerelyn Steele.
# 15 21 years ago

Thanks everyone for the info on Marshall Field's Holiday singers and the web article. I've been thinking about those talented tenors for awhile. I'm going to buy their CD asap.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread