search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Fade Into You???

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
Question

The song "Fade Into You" is a great song by Mazzy Star, but lately I've been trying to figure out what movie soundtrack it's from! If anyone has any information they can provide me with PLEASE DO!
# 2 19 years ago

"Fade Into You" by Mazzy Star is not on the Cruel Intentions soundtrack (check the wikipedia entry on this), in fact it's not on any soundtrack, however, it is used in countless movies without being on the official Soundtrack CDs, such as
- Starship Troopers, and
- Angus.

It was used in an episode of Canadian TV Soap Riverdale though (in Season 5 Episode 1).

Thre are two music videos to Mazzy Star's "Fade Into You"
- Mazzy Star - Fade Into You (version 1: Original version)
- Mazzy Star - Fade Into You (version 2: MTV Desert version)

Here's a list of Mazzy Star songs that actually made it into soundtracks:
- Flowers In December, and
- Look On Down From The Bridge, in Best Laid Plans;
- Tell Me Now, in Batman Forever;
- Ghost Highway, in Love & a .45; and
- Rhymes Of An Hour, in Stealing Beauty.

It has also been used in a Coca Cola commercial, but there's little info on which one specifically.

Edited by sora on Sun Mar 20 17:29:27 2022
# 3 19 years ago

> The song "Fade Into You" is a great song by Mazzy Star, is from the movie CRUEL INTENTIONS!
# 4 19 years ago

> The song "Fade Into You" is a great song by Mazzy Star, but lately I've been trying to figure out what movie soundtrack it's from! If anyone has any information they can provide me with PLEASE DO!

>>>>It was played in Starship Troopers, When a fight breaks out between two guys over Denise Richards. This probably isn't the movie you're thinking about, but it's one I know.
# 5 18 years ago

>which are the other countless movies the song is in? i have been busting my brain about and i won't be able to sleep until i know which movie i recognize the song from. i don't remember it from angus even though i saw the movie. was in mad love? empire records? singles? beautiful girls? reality bites? before sunrise? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fade Into You is not on the Cruel Intentions soundtrack, in fact it's not on any soundtrack, however, it is countless movies such as Starship Troopers and Angus. Here's a list of Mazzy songs that actually made it to soundtracks: Flowers In December, and Look On Down From The Bridge, in Best Laid Plans; Tell Me Now, in Batman Forever; Ghost Highway, in Love & a .45; and Rhymes Of An Hour, in Stealing Beauty.
# 6 18 years ago

brian neill
> The song "Fade Into You" is a great song by Mazzy Star, but lately I've been trying to figure out what movie soundtrack it's from! If anyone has any information they can provide me with PLEASE DO!

The song is from the MTV film "Angus"
# 7 18 years ago

Alright. Let's say somebody lyin, and you know they lyin, could you shoot em?
# 8 18 years ago

> > The song "Fade Into You" is a great song by Mazzy Star, but lately I've been trying to figure out what movie soundtrack it's from! If anyone has any information they can provide me with PLEASE DO!
>
> The song is from the MTV film "Angus"
It's from Cruel Intentions Soundtrack
# 9 18 years ago

> > > The song "Fade Into You" is a great song by Mazzy Star, but lately I've been trying to figure out what movie soundtrack it's from! If anyone has any information they can provide me with PLEASE DO!
> >
> > The song is from the MTV film "Angus"
> It's from Cruel Intentions Soundtrack
# 10 18 years ago

> > > The song "Fade Into You" is a great song by Mazzy Star, but lately I've been trying to figure out what movie soundtrack it's from! If anyone has any information they can provide me with PLEASE DO!
> >
>It's also in the movie "Starship Troopers". Listen for it when the two guys start fighting over Denise Richards; it's quietly playing in the background.
# 11 18 years ago

its not from a soundtrack its on their album! the song was originally released in 93'.

> >
# 12 18 years ago

its not from a soundtrack its on their album! the song was originally released in 93'.

> >
# 13 18 years ago

Also found in the bar scene in the movie "Starship Troopers," and in at least two episodes of "Cold Case" on CBS this last season.
# 14 18 years ago

It's in the movie Angus- i dont knwo if anyone will know what i'm talking about.
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread