search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Need Name Of Song!

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Need to ID song from car commerical from last 2-3 years. Ad shows 20-something friends in car driving all singing along and bopping to song with lyrics (excerpt:) wheels in motion....start a commotion...What song/artist is this??
# 2 19 years ago

> Need to ID song from car commerical from last 2-3 years. Ad shows 20-something friends in car driving all singing along and bopping to song with lyrics (excerpt:) wheels in motion....start a commotion...What song/artist is this??
I think it's "start a commotion" by wiseguys
# 3 19 years ago

> > Need to ID song from car commerical from last 2-3 years. Ad shows 20-something friends in car driving all singing along and bopping to song with lyrics (excerpt:) wheels in motion....start a commotion...What song/artist is this??
> I think it's "start a commotion" by wiseguys
THANK YOU MELISSA!!! You were right :)
# 4 19 years ago

> Need to ID song from car commerical from last 2-3 years. Ad shows 20-something friends in car driving all singing along and bopping to song with lyrics (excerpt:) wheels in motion....start a commotion...What song/artist is this??

The Wise Guys - Start The Commotion
# 5 19 years ago

The name of the song is Start The Commotion by The Wiseguys off there CD The Antidote
# 6 19 years ago

> > Need to ID song from car commerical from last 2-3 years. Ad shows 20-something friends in car driving all singing along and bopping to song with lyrics (excerpt:) wheels in motion....start a commotion...What song/artist is this??
>
> The Wise Guys - Start The Commotion or it could be Over,Under,Down,sideways by the Yardbirds from the 60's. You can probably get on a greatest hits cd.
# 7 19 years ago

I think it was VH1 ..but about 10 years ago.. there was a popular song showing men and women getting in and out of their suitcases.. I loved the song and it was a hit.. but I can not remember the song title or the group singing in it. please someone help me find the title of the song and the group singing it.. it was great !
Thank You
# 8 18 years ago

> > > Need to ID song from car commerical from last 2-3 years. Ad shows 20-something friends in car driving all singing along and bopping to song with lyrics (excerpt:) wheels in motion....start a commotion...What song/artist is this??
> >
> > The Wise Guys - Start The Commotion or it could be Over,Under,Down,sideways by the Yardbirds from the 60's. You can probably get on a greatest hits cd.
>
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread