search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

diet coke

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know the song on the (plain) diet coke commercial? It has the phrase "dance all night to this dj" in it. I think it was also in a commercial on VH1 about VH1. Thanks for your time.
# 2 19 years ago

Josh
Paul oakenfold- dance all night to this dj
# 3 19 years ago

> Paul oakenfold- dance all night to this dj
Sorry for my ignorance, but what CD? I can't seem to find one with the song? Thanks for your time. Have a great day.
# 4 19 years ago

It's called "Starry-Eyed Surpise"... THAT'S why you can't find it on an Oakenfield CD... You are looking for the wrong title
# 5 19 years ago

alex
> Does anyone know the song on the (plain) diet coke commercial? It has the phrase "dance all night to this dj" in it. I think it was also in a commercial on VH1 about VH1. Thanks for your time.

no but my cousin's girlfriend is in that commerical is the girl of that video
# 6 19 years ago

Paul Oakenfold - Starry-Eyed Surprise
# 7 19 years ago

Its called Starry eyed Surprise by Paul Oakenfold
# 8 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the song on the (plain) diet coke commercial? It has the phrase "dance all night to this dj" in it. I think it was also in a commercial on VH1 about VH1. Thanks for your time.

Starry Eyed Surprise
by Paul Oakenfold
# 9 19 years ago

Mike NJ
Mike, the song is Starry Eyed Surprise by Paul Oakenfold, i was curious as well
# 10 19 years ago

John Brooks
Paul Oakenfold / Crazy Town - Starry Eyed Surprise
# 11 19 years ago

Starry Eyed Surprise by Paul Okenfold
# 12 18 years ago

StarryEyes
The song is called Starry Eyed Surprise!
# 13 18 years ago

It's Called Bunkka. You can find the track on Itunes if you don't want the whole album
# 14 18 years ago

I to am looking for the group or person who does that song,if you find out can you email me? thanks..... i love all the diet coke jingles.
# 15 18 years ago

Starry-eyed surprise by Paul Oakenfield

> > Does anyone know the song on the (plain) diet coke commercial? It has the phrase "dance all night to this dj" in it. I think it was also in a commercial on VH1 about VH1. Thanks for your time.
>
> I to am looking for the group or person who does that song,if you find out can you email me? thanks..... i love all the diet coke jingles.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread