search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

New Mastercard Collage Get a Job Commercial

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Ken
Ive been seeing this commercial on tv by mastercard. It starts out with a kid who is a playing piece on a game board. He leaves the collage and buys a suit gets his resume, and then meets the employers who are also pieces too. Can anyone find it for me or know what im talking about? Thanks alot.
# 2 19 years ago

http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/commercials/1441/
# 3 19 years ago

zbranigan
> Ive been seeing this commercial on tv by mastercard. It starts out with a kid who is a playing piece on a game board. He leaves the collage and buys a suit gets his resume, and then meets the employers who are also pieces too. Can anyone find it for me or know what im talking about? Thanks alot.

> Check out the daily show clips at ComedyCentral.com this commercial is currently airing at the front of the clip. If you find out the name of that song let me know.
# 4 19 years ago

The commercial is titled "Career Path"
The ad follows a real-life human coated in plastic floating as a game piece along the Mastercard board game as he progresses from college to printing resumes and finally landing an internship.
The music is a loose remix by Mark Mothersbaugh(remember Devo?) and Mutato Muzica of the song "Get a Job" by The Silhouettes.
# 5 19 years ago

> I was wondering if the guy from the commercial is the same guy that plays stewart on madTV?
# 6 19 years ago

Ken
Yeah i have it.

> Ive been seeing this commercial on tv by mastercard. It starts out with a kid who is a playing piece on a game board. He leaves the collage and buys a suit gets his resume, and then meets the employers who are also pieces too. Can anyone find it for me or know what im talking about? Thanks alot.
# 7 19 years ago

Devo front-man Mark Mothersbaugh (under his company name Mutato Muzica), provides the music (inspired by the song "Get A Job" by The Silhouettes) for the latest Mastercard ad called "Career Path." The unusual ad follows a real-life human coated in plastic floating as a game piece along the Mastercard board game as he progresses from college to printing resumes and finally landing an internship.

http://adtunes.com/archives/2005/01/21/mastercard_gets_a_job.html
# 8 19 years ago

I think this is what you're looking for http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/commercials/1441/
# 9 19 years ago

# 10 19 years ago

# 11 19 years ago

is that jerry seinfeld as the game piece in the 'career path' mastercard ad?

> The commercial is titled "Career Path"
> The ad follows a real-life human coated in plastic floating as a game piece along the Mastercard board game as he progresses from college to printing resumes and finally landing an internship.
> The music is a loose remix by Mark Mothersbaugh(remember Devo?) and Mutato Muzica of the song "Get a Job" by The Silhouettes.
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread