search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Songs on BMW Films

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

Does anyone know the name and/or artist of the song in 'The Chosen' --BMW short film by Ang Lee?
BMW currently has 4 short films (approx 6 min each) available for view/download on their site www.bmwfilms.com
These films are great!(Especially 'Star' by Guy Ritchie starring Madonna & Clive Owen)
I would appreciate any help.
# 2 22 years ago

> Does anyone know the name and/or artist of the song in 'The Chosen' --BMW short film by Ang Lee?
> BMW currently has 4 short films (approx 6 min each) available for view/download on their site www.bmwfilms.com
: These films are great!(Especially 'Star' by Guy Ritchie starring Madonna & Clive Owen)
> I would appreciate any help.

Sorry I can't be of any help, although the song is great! I wanna know the name of the song in 'Star.' Lots of people know it but I don't. Please help me too? Thanks a mill.

# 3 22 years ago

I too would like any info on the songs featured in the BMW Films. Especially the song they play in the film by Wong Kar Wai, The Follow.
# 4 21 years ago

> Does anyone know the name and/or artist of the song in 'The Chosen' --BMW short film by Ang Lee?
> BMW currently has 4 short films (approx 6 min each) available for view/download on their site www.bmwfilms.com
: These films are great!(Especially 'Star' by Guy Ritchie starring Madonna & Clive Owen)
Link: full hit!
see artist info on lower side of page...
maybe hit:
Chosen:
(2001) Short film, directed by Ang Lee. One of the series of short films commissioned by BMW, baroque instrument orchestra Tafelmusik performs Mychael's minimalist/baroque/Tibetan score.

regeards
the searchhead
# 5 21 years ago

other songs:bmw_superstar:blur-song:#2
other songs:ambush:none
other songs:the follow:Silvio Rodriguez Dominguez
other songs:powerderkeg:none
cu
searchhead

# 6 21 years ago

the song is called 'Song 2' and the artist is Blur

# 7 21 years ago

Does anyone have this film? Please I need it
# 8 20 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name and/or artist of the song in 'The Chosen' --BMW short film by Ang Lee?
> > BMW currently has 4 short films (approx 6 min each) available for view/download on their site www.bmwfilms.com
> : These films are great!(Especially 'Star' by Guy Ritchie starring Madonna & Clive Owen)
> > I would appreciate any help.
>
> Sorry I can't be of any help, although the song is great! I wanna know the name of the song in 'Star.' Lots of people know it but I don't. Please help me too? Thanks a mill.
>
>
Yeah im in the same boat u are wondering what song in star if u find out could u tell me as well or read the credits of songs and go to kazaa and find them maybe
# 9 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name and/or artist of the song in 'The fallow' --BMW short film by Wong Kar-Wai ?
> These films are great!(Especially 'Star' by Guy Ritchie starring Madonna & Clive Owen)
>
# 10 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name and/or artist of the song in 'The Chosen' --BMW short film by Ang Lee?
> > BMW currently has 4 short films (approx 6 min each) available for view/download on their site www.bmwfilms.com
> : These films are great!(Especially 'Star' by Guy Ritchie starring Madonna & Clive Owen)
> > I would appreciate any help.
> Link: full hit!
> see artist info on lower side of page...
> maybe hit:
> Chosen:
> (2001) Short film, directed by Ang Lee. One of the series of short films commissioned by BMW, baroque instrument orchestra Tafelmusik performs Mychael's minimalist/baroque/Tibetan score.
>
> regeards
> the searchhead
>
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread