search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Nissan Commercials.....PLEASE HELP

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 16 years ago

Hi, I have been going nuts, i have seen a few Nissan car Commercial since last year and again last night, its usually fun to try to get the acotrs with the voice. like Gary Sinise for Cadillac, but I can get figure out who is in actor in the Nissan commercials, he sound familiar, but i cant get it...the best one the commercials, that say "Shift happens: and at the end he says "huh"....can anyone help me??????????

Iza
# 2 16 years ago

> Hi, I have been going nuts, i have seen a few Nissan car Commercial since last year and again last night, its usually fun to try to get the acotrs with the voice. like Gary Sinise for Cadillac, but I can get figure out who is in actor in the Nissan commercials, he sound familiar, but i cant get it...the best one the commercials, that say "Shift happens: and at the end he says "huh"....can anyone help me??????????
>
> Iza

I've been trying to figure out the voice on the new Nissan commercials myself; I believe it's Keifer Sutherland, but am hoping someone can verify for sure. It really bugs me too!
# 3 16 years ago

The actor is Richard Grieco

> Hi, I have been going nuts, i have seen a few Nissan car Commercial since last year and again last night, its usually fun to try to get the acotrs with the voice. like Gary Sinise for Cadillac, but I can get figure out who is in actor in the Nissan commercials, he sound familiar, but i cant get it...the best one the commercials, that say "Shift happens: and at the end he says "huh"....can anyone help me??????????
>
> Iza
# 4 16 years ago

Iza,

My husband and I have been going round and round about who the voice is. I've looked it up on the internet, and still can't figure out a definate answer. I say it's Christian Slater...my husband does not agree with me! If you find out, please let me know!!! (It's just gotta be Christian Slater...)!!!
# 5 16 years ago

RICHARD GRIECO has been doing to the voice overs for these commercials.
Lee
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread