search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Saab song

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Can anybody tell the name and artist of the song in the Saab Vinter ad. Has a line in it
"california sun is going to turn you so you better grab your stuff and go now..."
# 2 19 years ago

yeah wat is that song its so good I WANT IT oooh california sun gunna turn u on do do do do do betta pak ur stuff and go now do do do do do oooh its just the little things that u do, im so in luv with u
# 3 19 years ago

tjh
Try:
"California Soul" by "Marlena Shaw"

Rgds
TJH
# 4 19 years ago

> I've been trying to find that everywhere! Did you have any luck with it, because i'm getting no where. Let me know if you found the title/artist.
# 5 19 years ago

> Can anybody tell the name and artist of the song in the Saab Vinter ad. Has a line in it
> "california sun is going to turn you so you better grab your stuff and go now..."

It was written specifically for the Saab commercial so no real song , thats what Saab Australia advised cheers
# 6 19 years ago

I emailed Saab australia as well and they said it was commissioned by the Swedish head office but weren't sure what it was called etc. So i think its a real song, it just seems as though nobody can track it down! If anyone comes across it PLEASE post it
# 7 19 years ago

Tankwarth
> Can anybody tell the name and artist of the song in the Saab Vinter ad. Has a line in it
> "california sun is going to turn you so you better grab your stuff and go now..."

Marlena Shaw - California soul

Greetings from Switzerland
Tankwarth
# 8 19 years ago

Tankwarth
> > Can anybody tell the name and artist of the song in the Saab Vinter ad. Has a line in it
> > "california sun is going to turn you so you better grab your stuff and go now..."
>
> Marlena Shaw - California soul
>
> Greetings from Switzerland
> Tankwarth

It's "available" via Bearshare...
# 9 19 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

> > Can anybody tell the name and artist of the song in the Saab Vinter ad. Has a line in it
> > "california sun is going to turn you so you better grab your stuff and go now..."

YES, IF YOU HAVE FOUND OUT THE NAME OF THIS SONG !! PLEASE !! E-MAIL THE NAME !!
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread