search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Hyundai Tucson Commercial Song

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Evan
What's the name of the new Tucson Commercial song. I think it goes over here over there check check check it out. I think. It's the new one not the one with Fat Boy Slim- The worlds made up of a little bit of this, a little bit of that. HELP!
# 2 18 years ago

> What's the name of the new Tucson Commercial song. I think it goes over here over there check check check it out. I think. It's the new one not the one with Fat Boy Slim- The worlds made up of a little bit of this, a little bit of that. HELP!
# 3 18 years ago

Im not sure either!! but ive been lookin for that song forever!!! please help!
# 4 18 years ago

> > What's the name of the new Tucson Commercial song. I think it goes over here over there check check check it out. I think. It's the new one not the one with Fat Boy Slim- The worlds made up of a little bit of this, a little bit of that. HELP!
> the name of the song i think is "world's made up of this and that" by fatboy slim
# 5 14 years ago

Sorry i cant be of help of the song your talkin about but does anyone freakin know the song, or band, thats playing in "newly redesigned 2010 tucson". The commercial is about 30 sec and its just the tucson driving at night with 2 smooth indie sounding guitars playing. I have been on so many sites and no body can find it, its crazy. ne help please.
# 6 14 years ago

I can't say this is where it's from for sure but it reminds of music off the album "Condensed Chicken Noodles" by Buckethead and Travis Dickerson.
# 7 13 years ago

How about the song to the commercial where the life sized toys are out bowling, getting a tat ... Anyone know what sone that is?
# 8 13 years ago

Hey guys,

Here it is : Alex Winston - Choice Notes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZriX_ITjqsA

Greetz
Aster
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread