search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Home version of Mortal Kombat 2 commercial

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I`ve searched high and low for this commercial. It featured Shao Khan, Kitana and Reptile in the woods searching for each other. PLEASE HELP ME HERE!!!! For what it is worth the video game company AKKLAIM produced the game for Midway.
Mike
# 2 19 years ago

> I`ve searched high and low for this commercial. It featured Shao Khan, Kitana and Reptile in the woods searching for each other. PLEASE HELP ME HERE!!!! For what it is worth the video game company AKKLAIM produced the game for Midway.
> Mike
# 3 18 years ago

> > I`ve searched high and low for this commercial. It featured Shao Khan, Kitana and Reptile in the woods searching for each other. PLEASE HELP ME HERE!!!! For what it is worth the video game company AKKLAIM produced the game for Midway.
> > Mike
>
# 4 18 years ago

> I`ve searched high and low for this commercial. It featured Shao Khan, Kitana and Reptile in the woods searching for each other. PLEASE HELP ME HERE!!!! For what it is worth the video game company AKKLAIM produced the game for Midway.
> Mike
# 5 18 years ago

i got it, send me a mail or contact me on msn, umk3@walla.com
# 6 18 years ago

Freddie
HERE YOU GO....ENJOY!
http://gameads.gamepressure.com/tv_game_commercial.asp?ID=1609
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread