search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song from Diet Coke with Lime Commercial

(Messages 61 to 75 of 101 (Page 5 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 61 18 years ago

> > > > Anyone know what song that is in the new Diet Coke with Lime commercials? I'm talking specifically about the one where the woman is standing on the corner and the green bubbles are flying around. Thanks.
> > >
> > dance all with this dj - paul oakinfold
>
# 62 18 years ago

> who is the artist who sings the song for that commercial? the song i guess is this dj, or dance all night
# 63 18 years ago

> who is the artist who sings the song for that commercial? the song i guess is this dj, or dance all night
# 64 18 years ago

# 65 18 years ago

# 66 18 years ago

Lime and the coconut originally done by Harry Nillson, Nillson - Schmillson
# 67 18 years ago

> > > Do you know where I can download that song from? Whenever I hear it on TV it just makes me want to dace and sing along with it. No TV ad has done that in a long time...
> > >
> > muppets, "put the lime in the coconut"
> I want to know what the other one is. It's much funkier. Sounds like it could be Black Eyed Peas or something (?) ...I don't know. A guy is standing in front of a whale mural.
# 68 18 years ago

> > > Do you know where I can download that song from? Whenever I hear it on TV it just makes me want to dace and sing along with it. No TV ad has done that in a long time...
> > >
> > muppets, "put the lime in the coconut"
> I want to know what the other one is. It's much funkier. Sounds like it could be Black Eyed Peas or something (?) ...I don't know. A guy is standing in front of a whale mural.
# 69 18 years ago

put the lime in the coconut. look up the practical magic soundtrack and youll find the artist.
# 70 18 years ago

Kyle
Paul Oakenfold- Dance All Night To This DJ

# 71 18 years ago

Paul Oakenfield "Starry Eyed Surprise" It is an awesome song.

# 72 18 years ago

Hey, the song is called Starry Eyed Surprise by Crazytown. Best song ever.
# 73 18 years ago

Stephanie
The song is from Paul Oakenfold and it's called "Starry Eyed Surprise", but it's a little different in the commerical
# 74 18 years ago

Robyn
hey , anyone no what the song is on the diet coke with lime ad? im talkign about the 1 with the guy and the green bubbles flying out?????
# 75 18 years ago

Uhh its called starrie eyed suprised by paul oakenfold
(Messages 61 to 75 of 101 (Page 5 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

75 posts in this thread